Canadian Money Forum banner
41 - 60 of 4720 Posts

·
Registered
24,693 Posts
Sorry, but that's bordering on political hate speech.
Conservatives who don't support democracy are by definition not Conservatives.
It's completely accurate to say that people who directly subvert and dismantle democratic systems are enemies of western democracy.

It's like saying that someone who blows up bridges is an enemy of bridges. It's a statement of fact.

Most Republican supporters (especially MAGA) have been trying to overthrow democracy. Therefore, they are enemies of the western democratic system. They are not on board with American democracy.

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
It's completely accurate to say that people who directly subvert and dismantle democratic systems are enemies of western democracy.

It's like saying that someone who blows up bridges is an enemy of bridges. It's a statement of fact.

Most Republican supporters (especially MAGA) have been trying to overthrow democracy. Therefore, they are enemies of the western democratic system.
Correct
However conservatives are not trying to subvert and dismantle democratic systems, neither are liberals.
It's the extremists on the left and right who are trying to destroy democracy.

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
So, given that Trudeau, has directly attempted to subvert democratic systems, I guess you'd call him an enemy of western democracy?

I wouldn't, I think he's a horrible person, and while I think he's gone too far, I wouldn't apply that label.

·
Registered
24,693 Posts
It's the extremists on the left and right who are trying to destroy democracy.
The 'extremists on the right' consist of top Republicans: Trump, Hawley, Ted Cruz, Lindsey Graham, plus countless others... very powerful people who lead huge numbers of Americans. That is real power, obviously.

'Extremists on the left' are nowhere to be found. They don't have any positions of power, and never have had power. They are meaningless.

I don't like extremists of any kind. But the only extremists which pose any threat are the right wing extremists. The Republicans are in fact a party of extremists, and they are trying to end American democracy. This is not a legitimate political party any more.

Trump/Hawley/Giuliani should be labelled as insurgent rebels and criminally charged, for attempting to overthrow the USA.

·
Registered
24,693 Posts
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.....

Elizabeth Warren.....
What nonsense. These people never tried to overthrow government, did not corrupt the election, and they obviously never encouraged their supporters to hunt down and kill politicians.

Unlike right wing extremists, the politicians you mentioned actually believe in western democracy and the American constitution.

·
Registered
24,693 Posts
Democrats corrupted last elections, 1st time when Trump won , they weren't prepared, but this time they were ready and in last 2 hours made sure Biden wins
It's called an election gibor. This was a fair election. This isn't like Russia where Putin makes up the results and then has all his political enemies killed.

As much as you might like Putin as czar, and Trump dictatorship, that's not what America does.

·
Registered
10,196 Posts
^ gibor doesn't sees it (or more like don't want to see it) that the more he spews his nonsenses (especially post#50), the more his credibility shrinks until there's nothing left (or just hot air particles).

·
Banned
12,035 Posts
It's called an election gibor. This was a fair election. This isn't like Russia where Putin makes up the results and then has all his political enemies killed.

As much as you might like Putin as czar, and Trump dictatorship, that's not what America does.
Don't BS ...even by western independent polls, 80%+ support Putin... btw, more than 85% of Israelis with Russian citizenship voted for Putin last elections...

We need to know if Canada's Conservatives align with the Americans, or not.
you don't as in any case you gonna vote for your Liberal Dictator JT

·
Registered
11,878 Posts

No there are just millions of ballots cast without ID verification.
But nothing to see here, move along

The fact that there is a very sharp partisan split on those who want to confirm the voter is voting legally, and those who don't is very concerning to me.

To be clear, I am not saying that anything illegal happened, just that in many states, they did not check ID to vote in the last election.
Wouldn't want anyone to accuse me of spreading disinformation.

Also I consider it borderline manipulation to alter election laws to facilitate your desired outcome.

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Don't BS ...even by western independent polls, 80%+ support Putin... btw, more than 85% of Israelis with Russian citizenship voted for Putin last elections...

To be fair, if I was Russian, I expect I would "support" Putin too.
Being in an NDP riding, adjacent to several Liberal ridings I see the benefits of voting for the party in power here, I imagine the incentives might be more pronounced in other jurisdictions.

·
Registered
10,196 Posts

.. who anyone votes for who is none of your business.

At least james doesn't go spewing Russia or Israel or USA Trump are such great fantastic countries with so liberal leaders that he and everyone else related to him would not rather live there but here in Canada where you can go and lambasting the very people running this country with such detest to the point of hate. If you're so sure you're not spewing nonsenses here, then time to get yourself a mirror.

Okay, I get it ... gibor is not spewing nonsense. Rather he just loves to trolling.

·
Banned
12,035 Posts
To be fair, if I was Russian, I expect I would "support" Putin too.
Being in an NDP riding, adjacent to several Liberal ridings I see the benefits of voting for the party in power here, I imagine the incentives might be more pronounced in other jurisdictions.
Putin made Russia Great Again, Russian people became a lot richer than before, he returned historical Russian Crimea etc. he can be bad for US or EU (no one care about Canada :)), but he's good for Russian people... There is no any alternative to Putin right now... Navalny is just a clown on Mi6/CIA payroll
btw, Trump MAGA and Trudeau made Canada a shithole

·
Registered
10,196 Posts
I don't need to look in a mirror for that ... it's obvious you can't see a truck coming in front of you. It took you this long to figure out james is a moderator? At this point, your posts here are nothing but your troll work ... your credibility is shot.

41 - 60 of 4720 Posts