Canadian Money Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am registered as a coporation in Canada and recently got a contractor role in a destination 3 hours away from where I live. The contract runs for 18 months. Due to its distance and probably impact on my family life, I have decided to retain my current residence and keep a small flat in work destination for use when working...with plans to return weekends.

My question: am I entitled to write off this expense of renting a property in the work destination and associated feeding expense as part of my company expenses? Is there any regulation available anywhere that can guide limits and how much I can claim?

This is actually my first role in apologies in advance for the ignorance displayed.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.