Canadian Money Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Has anyone used the smith manoeuvre spreadsheet in this thread?

I'm hoping I can use it for cash damming calculations as it seems very complicated to calculate interest as the balance grows.

·
Registered
24 Posts
RateHub.ca

Here is another site I recently came across when I was looking for information about property transfer taxes:

RateHub.ca
http://www.ratehub.ca/

It is a Canadian site and includes many online calculators relevant to mortgages, interest rates, etc.

It provides land transfer tax calculations for all provinces, and even a few specific cities.
(Note: it uses the term "Land Transfer Tax" although, here in BC, we call it the "Property Transfer Tax.")

Lots of useful information here.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thanks dubmac:) If a person is really interested in tracking their Budget, Net Worth, etc., we have made it possible to save all the data inputs & calculations to My Folder. For example, this gives them the ability to create a budget and save it for future reference and updating as their circumstances change. Also with the click of a button, you can take the information inputted into your budget or net worth statement and have it automatically transfer and populate the Retirement Budget and Net Worth calculators - making retirement planning super easy.. This saves a lot of time inputing a bunch of boring numbers. All can be saved for future reference to My Folder.

·
Registered
1 Posts
TFSA, Fuel Savings, and Portfolio Rebalancing Calculators

All three calculators are available as both an in-broswer wep app or windows download.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Fico calculator

HI
I have utilized FICO contract number cruncher most recent one year. There are numerous method for that figures out what home loan is the best one for you. Number cruncher is best and simple to utilize, simple approach to inquiry. They bargain your month to month pay. Pick the home loan with the terms that addresses your issues, and that you can bear.
Thanks
ZARA [email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have utilized FICO contract number cruncher most recent one year. There are numerous method for that figures out what home loan is the best one for you. Number cruncher is best and simple to utilize, simple approach to inquiry. They bargain your month to month pay. Pick the home loan with the terms that addresses your issues, and that you can bear.
Thanks

41 - 60 of 70 Posts