Canadian Money Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I've been searching on line and can't seem to find it. It may not even exist, but, here's what I'm looking for:

I'm going to NY next week to do some Christmas shopping (that's right, I said it, Christmas). I end up paying tax there, and tax in Canada when I return (I do go over the allowance, but it is planned, and it is still "a deal", and more than pays for the hotel and meal costs).

Is there a form that I can fill out, submit to NY state, and get the tax back?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.