Canadian Money Forum banner

Non mainstream COVID info

14K views 254 replies 36 participants last post by  Beaver101 
#1 · (Edited)
#4 · (Edited)
Innovating to zero!

In the above video between 4:02 - 4:45 Bill says through good vaccine population can be reduced by 10 - 15%
You are misquoting Bill. He said the following:
-World population is 6.8B (at time of publication)
-World population is trending to 9B
-Perhaps that peak could be reduced by 10-15%
-That peak getting reduced by, among other things, vaccination does absolutely not imply some evil plot to kill people with vaccines. That is insane. What is does refer to is the fact that fertility rate is inversely proportional to life expectancy and child survival to adulthood. Once fewer children die of childhood illnesses through vaccination (and improved healthcare, nutrition, etc.), women have fewer children and invest more in the children they do have. This pattern has repeated across the world as countries have gotten richer, more educated and healthier.

He said "There [In world population] we see an increase of about 1.3 [billion]". That is, a population rising from 6.8B to 8.1B.

If you see the whole talk in context, you can see that he was emphasizing that the way to get to zero carbon is to focus on energy efficiency and low carbon forms of energy.

The fact that you think Bill Gates copped to his secret illuminati plot to kill hundreds of millions of people in a TED talk speaks volumes.

#6 ·
Myself, I think Bill Gates wants to contribute some of his massive wealth towards fighting major illnesses in the world. He wants to give back to society, and he has a particular "mission" that motivates him... fighting disease.

Even before this outbreak, the Gates Foundation was putting tremendous resources into reducing deaths from infectious diseases.

#7 ·
James the above link I provided agrees he was funding organizations that have controlled how we have reacted in regards to CORNA. We have been given a lot of miss information, Follow the money Maybe the above link I provided is on to something ? What is the real motive & is the funding making him money like the report says as well as giving him power ? CO2 is going down

#8 ·
Gates' wealth stems primarily from his ownership stake in Microsoft. The 30 minute rambling video you posted scarily intones that Gates' net worth has doubled in the past decade even while he has been donating many billions of dollars to public health research. Nevermind that his wealth doubled because Microsoft found its footing again. It's not clear how that is part of Bill Gates' evil plot to keep children from dying or being crippled.

Sorry, but this is junk.

What boggles my mind is how you believe this tripe, yet ignore how Trump is enriching himself through abuse of his office, including opening a hotel in DC where foreign dignitaries are encouraged to stay in what is essentially a bribery scheme for foreign powers to buy influence.

#13 ·
Clearly lonewolf, you fail to understand what Gates was actually saying. That as countries progress and more children are vaccinated for childhood diseases such as measles, etc. there tends to be a reduction in the number of children people then go on to have. That reduction in the number of children people choose to have is what would reduce the global population number.

You provide a perfect example of how some people simply can't grasp what is in fact a simple concept. Instead, you read into it a suggestion of some kind of global conspiracy to kill people off. That's absolutely false.

Then in stating your mistaken beliefs, YOU are then the person spreading misinformation and falsehoods.

To the Mods, I do not think it is enough to simply state you 'strongly recommend' listening to the health authorities. In my opinion you have a RESPONSIBILITY to the public to REMOVE any threads or comments that in fact CLEARLY fall into the category of misinformation or misleading opinions. You are providing lonewolf a platform from which to spread his nonsense. Shame on you. Remove this thread entirely.

#15 ·
To the Mods, I do not think it is enough to simply state you 'strongly recommend' listening to the health authorities. In my opinion you have a RESPONSIBILITY to the public to REMOVE any threads or comments that in fact CLEARLY fall into the category of misinformation or misleading opinions. You are providing lonewolf a platform from which to spread his nonsense. Shame on you. Remove this thread entirely.
Your onionin is just that...an opinion. You don't have the right to demand opposing opinons be removed. You're also not a medical expert who has the ability to determine who is right or wrong.

Would you be okay with me demanding that your comments be removed?

#19 ·
In the spirit of "Free Speech", or "No Censor", I think this thread be up. However, I think a WARNING (such as ENTER AT YOUR OWN PERIL) should be added to the title of this thread. EOM. :sick:

#25 ·
If you went by the mainstream media you would have known to make a point of going to Chinese restaurants to prove you were not prejudiced, you would have known the Corona virus was no worse than the flu, that Trump was a nut and a bigot for wanting to ban travellers from China, that wearing a mask was not necessary, that chloroquine + zinc doesn't work in spite of what doctors say, that chloroquine is a deadly dangerous poison even though it has been in common use for 50 years and in some countries is sold without a prescription, etc etc etc.

Nobody is infallible, there are a lot of people with an agenda to push and if you listen to one source to the exclusion of all others there is a good chance you will get fooled. The truth is not easy to get at. It takes a lot of work to find it, and it can take a lot of searching and discussion to figure out who is right and what is best to do. That is why I like to look at all different opinions and try to go to the source and get the facts. I find recent trends towards censorship and stifling of discussion counter productive. I've been around too long to believe something must be true, just because "everybody" says so.

#29 ·
Here is another funny thing. I have never, ever seen anyone say 'you have to censor the news to stop me from doing something stupid. I'm going to inject myself with bleach because the news said Trump said it'. It's always 'we smart people have to censor the news to stop the stupid people from being stupid'.

We've tried appointing censors before and it never ends well. It took the human race thousands of years to figure out that freedom of speech is better than censorship and then we made more progress in 100 years than in the previous 1000.

How crazy is it that after all we have been through it is necessary to defend free speech all over again.

#30 ·

Maybe you don't appreciate that 50% of the population is dumber than average. People do obviously stupid things every day. Not sure why you disbelieve this.

I'll also note that no one censored Trump. They just added as an addendum to please, not inject disinfectants.

Nice to know that Trump feels that now is a good time to 'play tricks' on reporters. You really got them. Ha ha. Good one. Now please behave in a way becoming of the office.

#31 ·
People make mistakes all the time. It is part of learning. Stop discussion, stop experiments, stop mistakes and you stop progress. Wouldn't it be great if you could wave a magic wand and know the right thing to do? Or if reporters had some super human intelligence and always interviewed the right person that had the right answer? But, we know that is not how things work. Often we arrive at wisdom by a slow confused winding route and only after trying a lot of things that don't work. A quick overview of history may look like a steady march forward of progress. But if you look at it in detail it becomes a lot more laborious and confused. The sad thing is we have been through all this many times before and every generation has to learn the same lessons the hard way.

#32 ·
The problem with allowing people to do as they please whether stupid or not, is that you are looking at the PAST and saying, 'we managed to muddle through and learn from our mistakes. We are not living in the PAST however and saying what worked in the past will work today simply isn't going to cut it. Today, everything is much faster and reaches a much wider audience thanks to the internet and social media.

In the past you might have had some 'nutty professors' running around spouting half-baked ideas but few people heard about them. So they could do little damage. Now a nutcase can spout an idea like 'maybe we should look at injecting disinfectant' and thousands of people stupid enough to try it, hear him.

We can learn from history yes, but we cannot ignore the present and the DIFFERENCES that exist from the past. What the past can tell us is people will do stupid things if they get the idea to do so. What the present tells us is that a whole lot more stupid people will get the idea thanks to the internet and social media, so we better work at controlling that, something we did not have to do in the past to any great degree.

This post has been deleted
#35 · (Edited)
CNN Turns to Greta as a Virus Expert? | Armstrong Economics
Hitler brought out the children to push his agenda. Gate & his climate change followers are doing the same thing. Hitler wanted to lead & the sheep in Germany wanted to follow. Those with courage & took responsibility to do their own thinking had to fight back to gain their freedom. Gates uses Greta as a puppet. The sheep that hailed Hitler, Marched to Stalin were no different then the sheep that blindly follow the lock down without questioning. There has been no evidence that the world should have been put into the lockdown

#39 ·
Fascism may need to wait

California biopharmaceutical company claims coronavirus antibody breakthrough

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.