Canadian Money Forum banner

81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,223 Posts
For example, Gates, Amazon, and the new world order are working together to tag and monitor all the people in the world with facial recognition technology, so they can pacify the masses. To counter this, you should wear something to cover your face to prevent easier identification... like, maybe face masks. They still let you see, but covers enough of your face so you can't be identified.
Ohhhh, maybe this whole "use a mask" movement for covid is just to help block face recognition? :unsure:

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Ohhhh, maybe this whole "use a mask" movement for covid is just to help block face recognition? :unsure:
Now you are thinking. Wearing masks is the way to make sure that the "man" can't track us. By using COVID 19 as the excuse, you actually get the government to go along with it. Pretty sneaky.

·
Super Moderator
3,223 Posts
Now you are thinking. Wearing masks is the way to make sure that the "man" can't track us. By using COVID 19 as the excuse, you actually get the government to go along with it. Pretty sneaky.
Sneaky indeed.
And to think all this because covid was dreamed up just to combat the world's polution problems due to climate change losing traction with the masses. Interesting theories abound! ;)

·
Registered
17,004 Posts
Sneaky indeed.
And to think all this because covid was dreamed up just to combat the world's polution problems due to climate change losing traction with the masses. Interesting theories abound! ;)
The wild theories on COVID are some of the less believable conspiracy theories I've heard over the years.

On economic effect: rich people want businesses to be open. Rich people don't get richer when economies shut down and nobody works or buys anything. The ideal situation for wealthy people like Bill Gates is a normally functioning economy with good economic growth.

Economic depression, stock market crashes, bond market crashes, and other disruptions are NOT in the best interest of the ultra wealthy.

On health: all indications are that this illness is more severe than a typical cold & flu. Yes it does not kill everyone, but it's clearly more severe than influenza. Even influenza alone is a horrendous illness. The problem for the health care system is that handling influenza + another thing just as bad as influenza is REALLY bad. What we're looking at is something like a doubling of the influenza burden on our hospitals, and that's very scary.

On mysterious origin: the virus isn't that mysterious. There have been other similar strains before, such as SARS-CoV which was also a coronavirus. Health experts around the world have always said it's a matter of time until we get unlucky and something like this spreads worldwide. The pandemic has been expected for a long time.

·
Super Moderator
3,223 Posts
The wild theories on COVID are some of the less believable conspiracy theories I've heard over the years.

On economic effect: rich people want businesses to be open. Rich people don't get richer when economies shut down and nobody works or buys anything. The ideal situation for wealthy people like Bill Gates is a normally functioning economy with good economic growth.

Economic depression, stock market crashes, bond market crashes, and other disruptions are NOT in the best interest of the ultra wealthy.
Speaking of wild theories ... which is going to make you more money?
a) selling out before a market crash and buying in near the bottom, say ~40% drop
b) continue gaining 3-5% a year on an average stock

·
Registered
212 Posts
Are you predicting another market crash in the next few months? I'm thinking the same, I'm still wondering how most of the market has recovered so quickly since the spring drop.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
They are intentionally destroying the economy so they can rebuild it to their liking. These guys are over power tripping.

·
Registered
17,004 Posts
They are intentionally destroying the economy so they can rebuild it to their liking. These guys are over power tripping.
But they already have the power and capital to build the economy in whatever way they want. And they already have ... they have forced governments (US and Canada) to lower corporate taxes, open world trade so there are no border restrictions, etc.

What more do the super wealthy want? They are already living in their golden age. As far as I can tell, they already have everything they want. I don't see them having any benefit from destroying the economy.

What are they going to do, destroy the economy and then rebuild it to get us back to the exact same spot, with low corporate taxes and corporations that are more powerful than governments?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #91 (Edited)
But they already have the power and capital to build the economy in whatever way they want. And they already have ... they have forced governments (US and Canada) to lower corporate taxes, open world trade so there are no border restrictions, etc.

What more do the super wealthy want? They are already living in their golden age. As far as I can tell, they already have everything they want. I don't see them having any benefit from destroying the economy.

What are they going to do, destroy the economy and then rebuild it to get us back to the exact same spot, with low corporate taxes and corporations that are more powerful than governments?
They want zero CO2 & complete control of us micro chip us to control our every movement. The environmentalists are working with the Marxists. If people are to blind to stop them the Marxists will turn on Bill Gates & the billionairs after they destroy the economy. These people have no understanding of the economy they think they can just destroy it & then flick it back on like a light switch & have the economy run based on their vison. The Marxists will also fail because their system never works. They are going to inflict a lot of pain in suffering in the process. The moral thing to do in my book is to do that which promotes the most long term happiness & stay away from that which destroys it. Just like others before me have lost their life to give us our freedoms. i also am willing to lose my life to fight for our future freedom.

·
Super Moderator
3,223 Posts
They want zero CO2 & complete control of us micro chip us to control our every movement.
Can't believe you're still spreading the microchip ruse. Who needs that when everyone worth tracking has a smart phone. Audio, video, location, contacts, search results, banking, etc ... all there for the taking on a smartphone and you're buying into the microchip thing, lol. It makes one wonder if those spreading that microchip story are somehow involved with the misdirection. :unsure:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #93 (Edited)
Its amazing how mainstream these ridiculous conspiracy theories have gotten. I was recently visiting family and their neighbourhood had a bit of a block party. Very nice, helpful and fun folks.

But, get a few drinks in them and talk politics and holy crap!
-Apparently Trump is the world saviour and he's bringing down pedophiles and child trafficking.
-Child trafficking is somehow a global business involving many celebrities and elites.
-Many people are using stem cells from these trafficked children for all kinds of insane reasons.
-Bill gates is evil and trying to take over the world.
-COVID 19 was created to try and make Trump loose the election
-etc etc

I'm all for not blindly trusting government, and I would even say certain conspiracy theories have some merit and are worth looking into. But these are insane. Yet typical middle class otherwise reasonably intelligent people are gobbling this nonsense up.

I was on vacation back in early February and met a group of people from Chicago, they were pretty much spouting the same conspiracy theories.

I believe these conspiracies that were once just an extreme fringe movement , have been cleverly packaged to appear more legitimate and are now quite mainstream.
When the masses are nieve they are dangerous. History has shown power tripping government can not be trusted. The paid off media that wants the real truth hidden promotes those that question as conspiracy nuts. Just like people were blind to Hitler power tripping they are blind to Kill Baits power tripping.

The nieve have helped to destroy our economy. Who in their right mind would believe in man made global warming The masses just memorize & repeat with no understanding from lack of independent thinking.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
If the masses being naive (that's how you spell it) is dangerous, then wouldn't the power tripping government want to tell the truth to everyone so that they are no longer naive, and hence no longer dangerous?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Hard to say if high interest savings account are going to be safe in the future i.e., if you dont listen to your master & wear a mask or get vaccinated your assets will be confiscated. Might have to hold some assets in Switzerland though hard to say if that will work either. Colorado town threatens 1 year in jail for not wearing a mask.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
The new world order

Martial law,

fake tests even fruit tests positive for Covid

fake deaths No one dies of a heart attack anymore only Covid

Please please vaccinate me with the mark of the beast. Track your every movement

Fresh air is not healthy. restrict breathing with masks

Money is dirty must replace with crypto so everything can be taxed.

Scientists & media are bought & paid for by Bill Gates, Soros, Rockerfella

Nationalize companies

Destroy jobs replace with basic universal income

Reduce CO2 kill off people with vaccine

use ventilators to kill people

in your face in your wallet politicians

81 - 96 of 96 Posts