Canadian Money Forum banner

41 - 60 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
-That peak getting reduced by, among other things, vaccination does absolutely not imply some evil plot to kill people with vaccines. That is insane. What is does refer to is the fact that fertility rate is inversely proportional to life expectancy and child survival to adulthood. Once fewer children die of childhood illnesses through vaccination (and improved healthcare, nutrition, etc.), women have fewer children and invest more in the children they do have. This pattern has repeated across the world as countries have gotten richer, more educated and healthier.

The fact that you think Bill Gates copped to his secret illuminati plot to kill hundreds of millions of people in a TED talk speaks volumes.

Is Gates Stupid or Very Clever with Vaccines

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Gates is very clever. Martin Armstrong seems to be stupid. He says earlier in the article that for agrarian societies "You would typically have several children because also the mortality rate was high", and then he goes on to argue that the third world are still agrarian societies who will have multiple children whether they are vaccinated or not. While yes, you would still want to have multiple children for the farm, if they are not going to die you don't need "extras" and so the rate of population growth slows. That is what Bill Gates is saying.

·
Registered
12,545 Posts
Better health -> lower child mortality -> lower birth rate -> better education -> higher income -> better education -> lower birth rate and so on. Haven't read the article (ole loney can at least summarize the article here), but why would someone think a poverty stricken country would remain agrarian despite improved health/education. Agrarian countries are agrarian because they are poor, not because they like growing food. Canada and US grow enormous amounts of food with a tiny proportion of the population--they are not agrarian societies.

·
Registered
12,545 Posts
^Insanity. I guess Gates is trying to give everyone access to toilets because he wants to steal their poop.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
So... apparently if I start a blog and bring up all these sort of Trump conspiracies, it's fair game and I can post them here with no consequences? Cool, got some work to do.
And just posting the link and title is good enough for proff

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
So... apparently if I start a blog and bring up all these sort of Trump conspiracies, it's fair game and I can post them here with no consequences? Cool, got some work to do.
... it's a Free-For-All in this thread. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Wow, love the unrestricted # of emojis!

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

41 - 60 of 96 Posts