Canadian Money Forum banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
It only takes a few cranks do to a lot of harm when it comes to COVID, by encouraging people to behave in a way that promotes the spread of the virus.
The unintended consequences of trying to stop the virus will cause more deaths then the virus. Gates cant even stop virus in his software. Nature has to run its course egotistical thinking you can control the temp of the earth & thinking locking us in our homes & social distancing will prevent deaths just causes more problems. Hailing to Gates & Who will not work any better then when people hailed Hitler.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
My comment is that Gates was talking about how when more children are vaccinated against diseases, it results in people having less children. So when looking at future world population growth, you will get one number using current birth rates per country and a different number if you increase the number of children being vaccinated in the world. That's ALL Gates was saying.

Meanwhile, lonewolf takes what Gates said, totally misinterprets it and says you would have to vaccinate him at the point of a gun! So what does lonewolf believe Gates was saying? Obviously, he thinks Gates was saying we can use vaccines to KILL people and reduce the population. That is 100% FALSE.
LTA Who is misinterpreting? My comment was made under the link "Gates Plan to vaccinate the world link". Not under innovating zero. Even if I never saw the innovating zero I still would have made the comment. I have always gotten the flu shot though the vaccine for covid looks like it will be more dangerous.

LTA please provide the time frame to what you heard Gates say I replayed the video & I keep missing it.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
In the spirit of "Free Speech", or "No Censor", I think this thread be up. However, I think a WARNING (such as ENTER AT YOUR OWN PERIL) should be added to the title of this thread. EOM. :sick:
Beaver a simple thank you will do for helping to examine ideas in their entirity

·
Registered
12,253 Posts
LTA Who is misinterpreting? My comment was made under the link "Gates Plan to vaccinate the world link". Not under innovating zero. Even if I never saw the innovating zero I still would have made the comment. I have always gotten the flu shot though the vaccine for covid looks like it will be more dangerous.

LTA please provide the time frame to what you heard Gates say I replayed the video & I keep missing it.
Right around the 4:00 mark, he was talking about reducing the increase in population, not reducing the population. The reduction doesn't come through an evil plot to kill people, but through people choosing to have fewer births. He doesn't state this explicitly, but it is clearly what he meant in context. Partly because the alternative interpretation is crazy (that he believes it and that if he believes it he would say it in a public forum like that).

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
If you went by the mainstream media you would have known to make a point of going to Chinese restaurants to prove you were not prejudiced, you would have known the Corona virus was no worse than the flu, that Trump was a nut and a bigot for wanting to ban travellers from China, that wearing a mask was not necessary, that chloroquine + zinc doesn't work in spite of what doctors say, that chloroquine is a deadly dangerous poison even though it has been in common use for 50 years and in some countries is sold without a prescription, etc etc etc.

Nobody is infallible, there are a lot of people with an agenda to push and if you listen to one source to the exclusion of all others there is a good chance you will get fooled. The truth is not easy to get at. It takes a lot of work to find it, and it can take a lot of searching and discussion to figure out who is right and what is best to do. That is why I like to look at all different opinions and try to go to the source and get the facts. I find recent trends towards censorship and stifling of discussion counter productive. I've been around too long to believe something must be true, just because "everybody" says so.

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
. He doesn't state this explicitly, but it is clearly what he meant in context. Partly because the alternative interpretation is crazy (that he believes it and that if he believes it he would say it in a public forum like that).
Kinda like the drinking bleach smear?

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
Here is another funny thing. I have never, ever seen anyone say 'you have to censor the news to stop me from doing something stupid. I'm going to inject myself with bleach because the news said Trump said it'. It's always 'we smart people have to censor the news to stop the stupid people from being stupid'.

We've tried appointing censors before and it never ends well. It took the human race thousands of years to figure out that freedom of speech is better than censorship and then we made more progress in 100 years than in the previous 1000.

How crazy is it that after all we have been through it is necessary to defend free speech all over again.

·
Registered
12,253 Posts

Maybe you don't appreciate that 50% of the population is dumber than average. People do obviously stupid things every day. Not sure why you disbelieve this.

I'll also note that no one censored Trump. They just added as an addendum to please, not inject disinfectants.

Nice to know that Trump feels that now is a good time to 'play tricks' on reporters. You really got them. Ha ha. Good one. Now please behave in a way becoming of the office.

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
People make mistakes all the time. It is part of learning. Stop discussion, stop experiments, stop mistakes and you stop progress. Wouldn't it be great if you could wave a magic wand and know the right thing to do? Or if reporters had some super human intelligence and always interviewed the right person that had the right answer? But, we know that is not how things work. Often we arrive at wisdom by a slow confused winding route and only after trying a lot of things that don't work. A quick overview of history may look like a steady march forward of progress. But if you look at it in detail it becomes a lot more laborious and confused. The sad thing is we have been through all this many times before and every generation has to learn the same lessons the hard way.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
People make mistakes all the time. It is part of learning. Stop discussion, stop experiments, stop mistakes and you stop progress. Wouldn't it be great if you could wave a magic wand and know the right thing to do? Or if reporters had some super human intelligence and always interviewed the right person that had the right answer? But, we know that is not how things work. Often we arrive at wisdom by a slow confused winding route and only after trying a lot of things that don't work. A quick overview of history may look like a steady march forward of progress. But if you look at it in detail it becomes a lot more laborious and confused. The sad thing is we have been through all this many times before and every generation has to learn the same lessons the hard way.
The problem with allowing people to do as they please whether stupid or not, is that you are looking at the PAST and saying, 'we managed to muddle through and learn from our mistakes. We are not living in the PAST however and saying what worked in the past will work today simply isn't going to cut it. Today, everything is much faster and reaches a much wider audience thanks to the internet and social media.

In the past you might have had some 'nutty professors' running around spouting half-baked ideas but few people heard about them. So they could do little damage. Now a nutcase can spout an idea like 'maybe we should look at injecting disinfectant' and thousands of people stupid enough to try it, hear him.

We can learn from history yes, but we cannot ignore the present and the DIFFERENCES that exist from the past. What the past can tell us is people will do stupid things if they get the idea to do so. What the present tells us is that a whole lot more stupid people will get the idea thanks to the internet and social media, so we better work at controlling that, something we did not have to do in the past to any great degree.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
CNN Turns to Greta as a Virus Expert? | Armstrong Economics
Hitler brought out the children to push his agenda. Gate & his climate change followers are doing the same thing. Hitler wanted to lead & the sheep in Germany wanted to follow. Those with courage & took responsibility to do their own thinking had to fight back to gain their freedom. Gates uses Greta as a puppet. The sheep that hailed Hitler, Marched to Stalin were no different then the sheep that blindly follow the lock down without questioning. There has been no evidence that the world should have been put into the lockdown

·
Registered
12,253 Posts
^ Wow, :rolleyes:. I guess recycling and protecting endangered species also employs Nazi tactics. Girl guides also engage in Nazi tactics when selling cookies.

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Fascism may need to wait

California biopharmaceutical company claims coronavirus antibody breakthrough

21 - 40 of 72 Posts