Canadian Money Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I have recently moved to BC as a permanent resident, but I am still being paid in the UK on a self employed basis as an online contractor.

I am extremely confused about taxes.. I understand that there is a tax treaty between UK and Canada, but I am unsure who I should pay taxes to, and how/if I can become exempt from paying taxes in either country. I moved to BC at the end of August this year.

Any help or explanations would be very much appreciated!!

Thanks in advance,

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.