Canadian Money Forum banner
221 - 240 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
9,743 Posts
Definitely. Musk is a failure when it comes to emotional intelligence. He can't even be a dad, yet he has 7 kids. He should've focused only on his tech toys, not human beings.
... he got 7 kids already? WOW. Then it's not a real problem (tough though) for him to be richest dad in the world.

·
Registered
9,743 Posts
... he got 7 kids already? WOW. Then it's not a real problem (tough though) for him to be richest dad in the world.
... make that 9 now. Musk really likes to scatter his seeds all over with the claim of assisting with the "under-"population problem ... which I bet is of not of this world. And yet there're those delusional ding-a-lings helping him. Oh well, a deadbeat born every minute.

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
And strangely, no one has posted the above update (July 8, 2022).
Not strange at all. I can tell it's clickbait for boomers by the title

Jack Dorsey left twitter and there was already talk of replacing twitter with a web3 platform.

Musk is well aware of this and just created a lot of buzz for what he already knew

·
Registered
19,578 Posts
No conditions.....no negotiations on price......take it or leave it,.... was the offer legally tendered by Musk to the Twitter board.

Musk is on the hook for the $1 billion break up fee and likely more billions to Twitter shareholders for damages to the Twitter stock value.

·
Registered
9,743 Posts
Elon Musk has a Billion for every extraneous ..... sags writes in a year

He said himself it's not about money.
... of course not says the world's "richest" man ... not sure how long that title stays unless his believers and followers (no, make that "worshippers") continue to donate. LMAO.

·
Registered
9,743 Posts
No conditions.....no negotiations on price......take it or leave it,.... was the offer legally tendered by Musk to the Twitter board.

Musk is on the hook for the $1 billion break up fee and likely more billions to Twitter shareholders for damages to the Twitter stock value.
... I gather the $1B (US$, no crypto please) is nothing but the latter will just get juicier.

Just in time for pay reduction and mass layoffs over at Tesla.

And SpacefX - what's that?

Nothing better than being the world's richest man in keeping busssssyyyyy. (y)

·
Registered
9,743 Posts
Not strange at all. I can tell it's clickbait for boomers by the title

Jack Dorsey left twitter and there was already talk of replacing twitter with a web3 platform.

Musk is well aware of this and just created a lot of buzz for what he already knew
... as you claim and more the reason that Musk gets sued out of his many waazzzoossss. First and foremost, BAD FAITH buying. But then you don't understand the basics since you're not a boomer. Oky.

·
Registered
9,743 Posts

·
Registered
14,986 Posts
I'm happy that Musk isn't buying Twitter. I think it is a dud business and Musk already has enough on his plate with his other businesses. He also has an inflated sense of how important Twitter is to the zeitgeist. I think it was a mistake to even make the attempt to acquire Twitter--certainly did Tesla stock no favours. Unless this was just a 4D chess play to sell off a bunch of Tesla stock at a high valuation using the fig leaf of buying Twitter to avoid uncomfortable questions about why he was selling.

I don't think Musk really cares that much about bots, other than that they are somewhat annoying. All social media platforms have a fair amount of bot activity.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #240 ·
I think Musk gets bored and likes to !!#[email protected]@ with things.

As much as twitter is important, it's not really one of the core players, he can afford to piss them off.
I think that's more likely. If Twitter want to take him to court they're open to discovery. He knew that all along.

It reminds me of when climate fraud Michael Mann sued Mark Steyn and then found out that he was open to discovery for his fraudulent graph. The last thing he wanted was his fake data under scrutiny.

221 - 240 of 282 Posts