Canadian Money Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you create a Mint.Com user account and enter your address as in the US, you might be able to link your Canadian bank account. I just tried it and I was able to link to my Presidents Choice Financial account and have it automatically download my bank account information.

Even when it does fully come to Canada if I have to re-enter things it hopefully will help me with some budgeting ideas already.

:)

EDIT:
Already I've found a major problem to any kind of actual budgeting... We have a line of credit with nothing on it, but it shows up as if we have $15k in cash sitting in an account. There doesn't seem to be anyway to change this...

·
Registered
12 Posts
You might not be aware that Mint is actually just a slick front end to display data that is pulled from Yodlee Money Center (yodlee.com). It is the Yodlee software that is actually communicating with the various financial websites. You can use Yodlee now to link a wide range of bank accounts (U.S. & Canadian). Take a look--it is not as sexy as Mint but it probably has most of the basic functionality you are looking for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts