Canadian Money Forum banner

301 - 320 of 335 Posts

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
side note: went to Wendy's tonight, to use a couple of coupons.
did you know they give a senior's discount? 10%
with coupons & discount i got a couple combos (or combo's if you prefer) for $10.49 tax in!

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
C’mon Beav, loosen those purse strings, get a medium. You could always claim “Senior status”, wink, wink.
... the McCaffee near me doesn't have or offer the so-called seniors' discount, unlike that of the MCD restaurants. The word "senior" does not appear on their menu anywhere, let alone a discount.

I guess they want you to feel so much younger by going to that location with the full pricing....:smiley_simmons: That or they're waiting for a complaint.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Good question, Beav. I dunno as I have moved away from small size to a medium as the addiction has deepened. Jarg, did you ever load the McD app on your shoe phone?:tongue:
...wise guy, eh?....:tongue::smiley_simmons:

curious - are you sure about the stickers nevet being on your smalls?

·
Registered
506 Posts
...wise guy, eh?....:tongue::smiley_simmons:

curious - are you sure about the stickers nevet being on your smalls?
I don’t think we’ve had them for a few years. But, to be honest, my memory may be a little foggy....I may be confusing it with Monopoly pieces..

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
THIS JUST IN....just saw on the boob-tube.... they're back with the $1 for any size deal!
Nov 12- Dec 8!
gottago....gottago....wannacoffee....wannacoffee...jitters.......

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
THIS JUST IN....just saw on the boob-tube.... they're back with the $1 for any size deal!
Nov 12- Dec 8!
gottago....gottago....wannacoffee....wannacoffee...jitters.......
... LOL! ... are you sure you need all that caffeine for that deal that starts tomorrow? Or does your MCD never closes? :moon:

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
I don’t think we’ve had them for a few years. But, to be honest, my memory may be a little foggy....I may be confusing it with Monopoly pieces..
... yes, those 7th cup-is-free-collection- stickers were available on the "small"-sized cups. (Only Monopoly pieces were available for medium + sizes.)

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
$1 Any Size Coffee at MCD from February 10 to March 8, 2020

Where's jargey3K? This promotion should hold off the new fridge purchase ...

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Where's jargey3K? This promotion should hold off the new fridge purchase ...
hey beav...funny thing . da fridge seems to have stopped makin' those funny noises....go figure!
must've been tied to our 8-day state of emergency here....either that, or the coupla kicks with the ol' boot did it...

anyhoo...this coffee offer....Canada-wide????.....or what?

is it just me...or has McD's coffee improved a bit, in taste of late???? ( it was ALWAY better than the swill tim sells...)
the little donuts are not half bad either , eh?

·
Registered
10,036 Posts
McDinalds coffee is the old TH coffee. Some years back, not long ago, the contract came up and TH would not renew at that price. McD was smart enough to grab it.

Another example of TH screwing itself over with inferior product. How I wish that sad excuse for fast food would implode.

301 - 320 of 335 Posts