Canadian Money Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
I hold stocks from MJ Canadian companies since they were under $1 and that are listed in the ETF. It has been extremely volatile, but since it didn't go down so much. Right now some are shorting and spamming, pumping and dumping in some forums, but it is sure that the future is not clear since PM stated that the legalization will be done on 2018. However if you check all holdings in the ETF you can see consolidated MJ companies from US like Insys that it went down from $44 to $9-10. In some moment this can go high again.

These are the companies in the ETF http://www.horizonsetfs.com/horizons/media/pdfs/productsheets/HMMJ-Product-Sheet.pdf

Maybe when recreational MJ is legalized this ETF could include them and change its name or another ETF could be created.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Btw, the starting price of $10 and $11.45 as of today, it was so high and risky to buy more than a board lot since I already have more shares individually, I started to buy just 200 shares of the ETF last week. Maybe this can go high in the midterm.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts