Canadian Money Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I can see the Bowmanville processing plant from my house. They use to have every light on all night, now just a few likely big budget cuts.

I made my 95% and bought 200 TD couple weeks ago when it was on sale. Thanks SL.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
It's hitting the right demographic that have money and smoke weed. 40-80 and they know nothing about investing they just smoke weed.

The start up euphoria was at $8 for canopy about double it's value. Now it's hysteria at $20 with sales of 17.5 mil.

You can also make the same case for tesala. Just gobs of over head and no profit in site.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
If you drink this Holly GR "ALE" to much you will get sick and puke in toilet many times, if you stay to long your eyes will turn yellow and your liver will harden.

The good/smart investors will pick some fruit and invest in utilities, bonds, reit.

This smart/good invest invested his fruit in banks. Still dabbling and picking fruit.

Real investor analyses will correct this sector at some point.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Weed stock will continue after a major correction.

What is happening is 40-80 year olds with money and no investing experience are buying in.

The ones that take profits and deploy that money else where will be long term winners.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts