Canadian Money Forum banner

101 - 120 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
13,243 Posts
Trump can't deny his own words on military veterans. He said what he said about John McCain, Vindman, General Kelly, parents of soldiers KIA and others.

Roll the tape Jimmy............

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Trump can't deny his own words on military veterans. He said what he said about John McCain, Vindman, General Kelly, parents of soldiers KIA and others.

Roll the tape Jimmy............
Doesn't matter what he said, people don't listen. They hear what they want to hear.
They still think that Trump advocated for grabbing women in an inappropriate manner.

·
Registered
13,243 Posts
Trump attacked the military just yesterday. Fox News, CNN and other networks have confirmed the Atlantic story through their own sources.

It looks like Trump's cronies are lying for him and denying what he said.

They know he is losing the military vote which is 12% of the votes in the US. (more than the Latino vote).

The military vote is also heavy in Republican held States that Trump won. He is losing those States.

Republicans are running around on Fox News and other media outlets trying to save Trump from himself but can't keep up with all his stupidity.

Trump is losing his mind with only 66 days until the election. It will get worse. He will show up in a bathrobe and slippers soon.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Trump attacked the military just yesterday. Fox News, CNN and other networks have confirmed the Atlantic story through their own sources.
Fox never confirmed the story, in fact they had facts that disputed it. The Atlantic president himself said it was a lie.

No one cares what CNN says, they deliberately lie.

·
Registered
13,243 Posts
Trump demanded the firing of Jennifer Griffin of Fox News, who several times stated she independently verified the Atlantic story with her own sources.

"My sources are unimpeachable," Griffin told Cavuto. "I feel very confident with what we have reported at Fox. Not every line of the Atlantic article did I confirm, but I would say that most of the descriptions and the quotes in that Atlantic article, I did find people who were able to confirm and so you know I feel very confident in my reporting."

Trump's and his supporters attacks on any media that offends him, is a good illustration of why "anonymous" sources are so important.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
BREAKING: Hunter Biden Received Millions From Wife Of Ex-Moscow Mayor, Paid Suspects Allegedly Tied To Trafficking, Had Contacts With Individuals Linked To Chinese Military, Senate Report Alleges

·
Registered
13,243 Posts
Hunter Biden is a covert CIA operative and the Republicans just blew his cover. Well done Chuck !

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Joe Biden voted for these two judges ....

Clarence Thomas became the Court’s most extreme conservative. (1991)
Robert Bork dedicated his career to opposing civil rights and women’s rights. (1987)

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Hunter Biden received $3.5 million from Russian billionaire. This is real Russian collusion and not the fake collusion the Democrats tried to smear Trump with.

We were told for 3 full years that Russian collusion was a direct threat to the US and now that there is actual proof a full investigation needs to be done. At the very least Joe Biden needs to remove himself from the presidential race until a full investigation is completed:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
I think that Kamala Harris performed quite well.
Committed no harm to the campaign.
Pence was Okay as well.

·
Registered
13,243 Posts
They both did well, and I give credit to Pence for answering the last question of the debate that came from a young American girl.

He gave a fantastic response and I was disappointed Harris didn't simply say she couldn't have said it better than he did........and left it at that.

I think Pence's response should be played in school civic classes every year.

As to the election, I don't think the debate changed anything. Biden has big leads in many swing States and it looks like a landslide at this point.

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/trump-says-kamala-harris-unlikeable-125033781.html

Trump calls Kamala Harris 'monster' and 'communist' in Fox tirade after VP debate

Not sure why the Dump needs Pence for if he's going to do the lowly work himself of going after someone he perceives as being lower than himself as the Almighty Messiah MAGA.

I can't imagine what's like to work for this "CEO" with standards set to the height of a toilet or more like to the height of a bucket.

Sounds like a desperado or that the virus ain't potent enough for him.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Harris refused to answer questions about The New Green Deal, packing the court, or continued lockdowns, among others. I guess if the goal was to obscure their policies then she did what was expected. If transparency was the goal she failed miserably.

·
Registered
13,243 Posts
Republicans brag about packing all the courts with right wing conservatives and then when facing defeat they want a committment from Democrats they won't do the same ?

The New Green Deal is manifesto with few specifics but an overall committment to address climate change.

Democrats believe the science and will address climate change.

I think the Democrats should pledge NOT to pack the courts, and then reduce the number of sitting SCOTUS judges to achieve a balance.

Reduce the number to 3 onservatives and 3 liberal judges. One side should have to convince at least one other judge from the other side.

Sometimes a tie vote is the best outcome.

101 - 120 of 178 Posts