Canadian Money Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
ADA has the best staking experience of them all. You can just delegate to a pool. You still maintain full custody and liquidity (can even use DeFi when it will exist)

DOT I don't really know but Voyager pays me 8% anyways. Voyager is supposed to launch in Canada soon. It's having explosive growth and growing pains

Kraken can stake both for you but that doesn't help decentralize the blockchain. Kraken is a registered US bank and will add banking services soon.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Criminal activity, threats to the financial system, black market tax evasion........would also be on the list.
Memorize & repeat the lies & propaganda of the control freaks. The real truth is the US dollar is the number one currency used in criminal activity.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I'm eager for the follow-up interview once Dogecoin goes to $0.004 and his money will be worth 1/10th of his initial "investment".
There you go, a follow-up! He's not selling yet... Interesting to watch how greedy this millennial can be. He just won the lottery, yet he's holding on to non-rational beliefs. He just did 15X with his money but he's not cashing out because he wants another +50% to +75%? Wow... At least one of the millionaire millennial is rational and brillant (and that's why he's genuinely successful).

I'm wondering why no one told him : "Why don't you sell at least $1M worth to secure that amount?"

On his channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/THEDOGECOINMILLIONAIRE/videos) you can see how broken is his plan and how greedy he is.

In the first video, he says he wants to hold it for 1 year while saying he wants to become a millionaire. Two months later, he's a millionaire, but then he starts aiming for more : $10M. By the way, he went all-in in Dogecoin, even maxing out his credit lines and credit cards.

In what world are we? He is expecting a move due to Musk who may mention Doge during Saturday Night Live... Wow.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Graham Stephan is giving him all the right advice, but the guy is so greedy he doesn't listen. They're also doing a mistake I see people doing all the time when faced with decisions like this, and that's thinking in black and white. Sell all or sell nothing. When I'm not sure, I usually go somewhere in-between. He should sell some to secure his future, and keep some for the chance it keeps going up.

·
Registered
15,075 Posts
Memorize & repeat the lies & propaganda of the control freaks. The real truth is the US dollar is the number one currency used in criminal activity.
That is because the money exchanged for drug crimes at the street level consist of $5, $10 or $20 US bills.

What do the cartels do with all that low denomination money ? Put it on a USB stick in their pocket or load up semi-trailers full of pallets of cash ?

Then what ? Buy a legitimate cash flowing business and pull a skid or two off the trailer to pay for it ?

Large amounts of USD are far more difficult to hide and move around than truckloads of currency.

If it wasn't assigned a value in USD.....crypto would have no value.

·
Registered
7,378 Posts
That is because the money exchanged for drug crimes at the street level consist of $5, $10 or $20 US bills.

What do the cartels do with all that low denomination money ? Put it on a USB stick in their pocket or load up semi-trailers full of pallets of cash ?

Then what ? Buy a legitimate cash flowing business and pull a skid or two off the trailer to pay for it ?

Large amounts of USD are far more difficult to hide and move around than truckloads of currency.

If it wasn't assigned a value in USD.....crypto would have no value.
It's not assigned a value in USD. (Except USDT & USDC obviously)

It's simply traded, myself I've never traded crypto for USD, I've bought some with CAD.
The value in USD is a curiousity, just like the value in EUR.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello! I'm reading and wondering if you understand exactly what cryptocurrency is? Cryptocurrency has exactly the same principle as gold. The only difference is that gold is controlled by the state and cryptocurrency is not. This opens up almost endless access to trade that will not be monitored by the authorities in any way. All the more, the percentage of cryptocurrency is increasing from year to year. And yes, it is worth even 0.5% of cryptocurrency. You can read more about it here - 7 Best Crypto Trading Bots for Money, Happiness & Love!. I hope this information will help you in the future! Best of luck to you!

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
It's simply traded, myself I've never traded crypto for USD, I've bought some with CAD.
The value in USD is a curiousity, just like the value in EUR.
Really we should measure value in something like BTC

The way they print USD it's like measuring distance with a meter that gets longer by the day

·
Registered
7,378 Posts
Really we should measure value in something like BTC

The way they print USD it's like measuring distance with a meter that gets longer by the day
We tried that, we used Gold, some still do. Go ahead if you want.

The reality is that fiat currency and US specifically is how the world agreed to play this game (for now)

61 - 69 of 69 Posts