Canadian Money Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what kinds of companies create tools, weapons, including chemical weapons that will be deployed against the citizens of the United States of America?

Already, CS gas is used routinely while various levels of government try to stop local protesters and dissidents. With a thesis that the US will increasingly strengthen their police state apparatus, where rampant unemployment results in a need to suppress the population, which companies would benefit?

I will never invest in any of these companies myself, but I'm curious about which companies create tools to attack the citizens of their own country. There must be an American chemical weapons plant somewhere that is happily churning out gas to spray on Americans.

·
Registered
17,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Perhaps one of the companies that is helping gas Americans is Combined Systems, Inc.

An article: The global tear gas business is booming. It's complicated.

“The tear gas canisters kind of look like soda cans from a distance — silver, round,” he said. “A pastime activity for some people during the clashes was to pick up these tear gas canisters and read who is the country that has supplied these weapons to try and kill us. So, ‘Ah, look, this is American tear gas,' or, "This is British tear gas," or, 'Oh no, they're cheap, and they’re using Chinese tear gas now; they want to kill us.’”

Some of the canisters, he noticed, bore the brand name Combined Tactical Systems, an address in Jamestown, Pennsylvania, and the words, “Made in the USA.”

Combined Tactical Systems is a brand of the company Combined Systems, Inc., one of the world’s leading manufacturers of tear gas.

·
Registered
17,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah, I found a listing here that might be useful for investors.

Here's the info for everyone's convenience. Maybe there are great investment opportunities here?

Combined Tactical Systems Inc
388 Kinsman Rd
Jamestown, Pennsylvania 16134-9540

SABRE-Security Equipment Corp.
747 Sun Park Drive
Fenton, Missouri 63026

Wrap Technologies
1817 W 4th Street
Tempe, Arizona 85281

A.L.S. Technologies Inc.
1103 Central Blvd. PO Box 525
Bull Shoals, Arkansas 72619

Body Armor Outlet
50 Haverhill Road
Windham, New Hampshire 3087

LRAD Corporation
16990 Goldentop Rd Ste A
San Diego, California 92127-2415

Mace Tactical Solutions LLC (MTS)
4400 Carnegie Avenue Cleveland, Ohio 44103
Cleveland, Ohio 44143

Mission Less Lethal Technologies
2955 Adams Center Rd
Ft. Wayne, Indiana 46803

Stun-Cuff
2890 South Golden Way
Denver, Colorado 80227

TSSI: Tactical & Survival Specialties, Inc.
3900 Early Rd
Harrisonburg, Virginia 22801-9788

·
Registered
668 Posts
Ah, I found a listing here that might be useful for investors.

Here's the info for everyone's convenience. Maybe there are great investment opportunities here?

Combined Tactical Systems Inc
388 Kinsman Rd
Jamestown, Pennsylvania 16134-9540

SABRE-Security Equipment Corp.
747 Sun Park Drive
Fenton, Missouri 63026

Wrap Technologies
1817 W 4th Street
Tempe, Arizona 85281

A.L.S. Technologies Inc.
1103 Central Blvd. PO Box 525
Bull Shoals, Arkansas 72619

Body Armor Outlet
50 Haverhill Road
Windham, New Hampshire 3087

LRAD Corporation
16990 Goldentop Rd Ste A
San Diego, California 92127-2415

Mace Tactical Solutions LLC (MTS)
4400 Carnegie Avenue Cleveland, Ohio 44103
Cleveland, Ohio 44143

Mission Less Lethal Technologies
2955 Adams Center Rd
Ft. Wayne, Indiana 46803

Stun-Cuff
2890 South Golden Way
Denver, Colorado 80227

TSSI: Tactical & Survival Specialties, Inc.
3900 Early Rd
Harrisonburg, Virginia 22801-9788
i have collected tons and tons of information concerning non-lethal weapons if you were interested.

2 .html pages.

Title:
US Martial Law - The Occupy Movement - Civil Unrest - The War At Home.html

·
Registered
17,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have collected tons and tons of information concerning non-lethal weapons if you were interested.
Well I just have a simple question. Combined Tactical Systems Inc appears to have a CS gas (tear gas) product that's pretty popular with American police.

Does any company make a superior product for gassing American citizens? Or is it safe to say that Combined Tactical Systems makes the best chemical agent to use on the population?

thanks

·
Registered
668 Posts
I don't have recent info as to the suppliers/manufacturers of tear gas.

I just track or follow instances where it has been used extensively as riot control.

"It smells like Satan’s perfume"
Tear gas was invented in part to shut people up. A weapon that actually inhibits people from being able to speak.

In 1969 at Guelph Reformatory, I was with Morton Shulman as he investigated a case where tear gas was used against prisoners who were locked inside cells.
The prisoners were gassed and then were forced to remain inside the cells while standing in puddles of tear gas chemical. The feet were all blistered with chemical burns. Huge puss filed blisters on the soles of the feet and each toe and with blistering up the leg to the knee height.
Their voices were extremely weak and whisper-like because of breathing in the gaseous fumes for many hours.

Imagine the damage this chemical causes to the lungs?

I participated in a Vancover radio program with MP Svend Robinson and radio host Jack Webster in 1980 dealing with the same topic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts