Canadian Money Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw Canada Carbon commercial on BNN, checked their website - and was surprised to learn that:

"Canada is home to 71% of the graphite projects currently being developed, which is a blessing for Canadian investors. Approximately 45% of the world's listed mining companies, over 1600, are listed on the TSX and TSX-Venture exchanges. Canada has some of the world's best geologists who know how to explore and executives who know how to raise capital. As an added bonus, Canada has great infrastructure and is mining friendly."

http://www.canadacarbon.com/investing-in-graphite

I've been "casually curious" about graphene since April'14 (read about it here and on fool.ca, watched Alabama Graphite (ALP) via Fabrice Taylor's President's Club newsletter), and considering making a (tiny & speculative) bet on the future :)

Anybody's (thinking of) investing in CCB-X or any other graphite mining company?

· Registered
2,106 Posts
Not really. Drills will be set up before there is enough data to get funding other wise investors don't want to invest. The exploration industry has to hire x amount of natives regardless of who is the best workers for the job. 99% of the workers are high on pot when working out in the field. Canada is not mining friendly there have been companies that have stopped exploration because of the natives making it not practical to continue.

· Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
While lonewolf is looking for the new signature, I've added these two companies to my watchlist:

Dec 23, 2015:

Canada Carbon Inc (CCB-X)

Latest price: $0.32
Today's change: +0.01 +1.59%

Graphene 3D Lab Inc (GGG-X)
Latest price: $0.31
Today's change: +0.04 +12.73%

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.