Canadian Money Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asking on behalf of anonymous:

"I am a house-wife who is not working, but I live in Canada (on PR) and have lease agreements and telephone bills under my name. They are being paid for by my husband who lives abroad (but has PR) and is a deemed non-resident. My question is:-

1) Do I have to file tax return as a Housewife?
2) Is our income (purely earned by my Husband abroad) taxable?"
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.