Canadian Money Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilarious videos!

12K views 29 replies 14 participants last post by  mrPPincer 
#1 · (Edited)
I've decided that one of my New Years resolutions will be to laugh every day. Laughter has been shown to have several positive health benefits and some even go as far to say that it can help people overcome serious illness.

Here's my first contribution and I'll try to contribute periodically. Would very much look forward to seeing anything that you found hilarious.

Hope you enjoy this as much as my family did!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTxkxG3DF4k

#12 ·
That's great. It's so true.

I've felt it a couple times in the past few years as I hear people griping about things not working quite as well as they'd like, when that thing was science fiction even ten years ago. I mean, Google Streetview was science fiction in 2000. Being able to take a digital panoramic tour of nearly every street in every major city while sitting in your underwear at home. And people gripe about it not loading quickly enough, or being fluid enough, or even the imagery not being recent enough. I mean, do people realise what kind of feat of modern technology it is to stitch hundreds of thousands panoramic images together into a map, using GPS and vehicle/backpack mounted cameras, and make it readily browsable over the internet? Just the sheer logistical undertaking is impressive. And they gripe that the image is 8 months old! Un-fricken-believable.

#19 · (Edited)
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.