Canadian Money Forum banner

801 - 810 of 810 Posts

·
Registered
12,392 Posts
The law is being selectively applied to censor a child who disagrees with the agenda. I'm sure if it wasn't that violation they would have found some other technicality.

But it's not all bad...Antifa videos promoting violence are still allowed. 🤣
She's 19. A little patronizing to call her a child.

·
Registered
12,522 Posts
Scientists are now studying the effects of climate change on novel viruses like the coronavirus.

As the northern tundra warms it is releasing methane gas and possible new pathogens.

The COVID virus has heightened the concern about the situation.

·
Registered
12,392 Posts

Moving the goal posts, much? I think the focus on localized Midieval Warm Period (in Europe) is highly motivated reasoning. Why focus on just Europe? The two charts could be 100% consistent--the second one could be irrelevant. In fact, Europe could catastrophically cool as a result of general global warming as melting glacial waters weaken the gulf stream. Europe could start looking a lot more like northern Quebec.

The warm period became known as the Medieval Warm Period, and the cold period was called the Little Ice Age (LIA). However, that view was questioned by other researchers; the IPCC First Assessment Report of 1990 discussed the "Medieval Warm Period around 1000 AD (which may not have been global) and the Little Ice Age which ended only in the middle to late nineteenth century." It said temperatures in the "late tenth to early thirteenth centuries (about AD 950-1250) appear to have been exceptionally warm in western Europe, Iceland and Greenland".[12] The IPCC Third Assessment Report from 2001 summarized newer research: "evidence does not support globally synchronous periods of anomalous cold or warmth over this time frame, and the conventional terms of 'Little Ice Age' and 'Medieval Warm Period' appear to have limited utility in describing trends in hemispheric or global mean temperature changes in past centuries."[13] Global temperature records taken from ice cores, tree rings, and lake deposits, have shown that the Earth may have been slightly cooler globally (by 0.03 °C) than in the early and mid-20th century.[14][15]

·
Registered
12,522 Posts
Not to mention that Tim Ball misrepresented his educational background and was deemed by a judge to be too loony to be taken seriously.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Michael Mann fabricated his graph. I don't care what a left wing judge decided about Tim Ball, this is supposed to be about science and the data, isn't it? Michael Mann can't prove his data and that's all that matters.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
I guess that's my point...celebrity climate guys should be accountable....sound byte science at its finest.
Oh...and BLM...so I'm serious here.

·
Registered
12,522 Posts
A historic Saharan dust cloud has moved to the Caribbean and will enter into the US.

The heat in Grand Canyon is melting the soles off shoes.

Climate change continues unabated, as the world focuses on COVID....which may also be caused by climate change.

The rebuilding of the global economy after COVID must be a green economy.

801 - 810 of 810 Posts