I wouldn't count on those trips at all heyjude but I gather you aren't doing so. The only thing I would say in regards to them is that you may want to reflect on the wisdom of booking so far ahead and presumably having paid for them already.I have two European trips booked, one for August and one for October. Right now I am not canceling anything, but I think there is a fair chance that one or both will ultimately not take place.
In the best case scenario, the virus dies down over the summer and we can resume normal travel. The problem is, many travel providers, particularly airlines, will have run out of capital by that time and may no longer be operating. Unless, of course, they are given government bailouts in exchange for nationalization.
In the worst case scenario, the virus remains active and gradually infects most of us in waves after the restrictions are lifted. There may well be public health advisories affecting old farts like me.
It would be wonderful, but unlikely, to have a vaccine available before my trips.
When all this started happening, our government was too slow in changing their official travel advisory to 'avoid all unnecessary travel.' As a result, a great many people found themselves in a position of wanting to cancel but facing losing their money if they did so. If our government LIFTS the current travel advisory too soon, you may find yourself in that same position. You may not want to travel if you see it as still too risky but be unable to get a refund because the travel advisory against 'unnecessary travel' has been lifted.
If I were in your position, I think I might consider asking the airline if I can cancel and get a refund right now while the current advisory IS in place. Of course that assumes you bought seats that can be cancelled for a refund to begin with. Now is also when people discover why 'Basic' fares which cannot be changed or refunded at all are not such a good idea.
As for a vaccine, yeah, forget that happening soon enough to help you with your decision.