Canadian Money Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a free tax software out there for a corporation. We run a very small business that is incorporation. Taxes are very simple this year, lots of expenses and no real income, no payroll, etc.,

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
I use a spread sheet. One sheet for income, one for expenses. Each sheet has four columns: date, payee, amount and notes. That's about it. At the end of the year, send it to your accountant to file taxes for the corporation. It's simple and it works for me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Free Corporate Tax Program

Quickbooks has a free version that you can download. However, you need to register it over the phone after 3 uses.
Does anyone know a internet link for this? I located a free Profile program link, but I cannot print it without a TRIAL watermark printing on all pages to prevent filing. Thanks.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Does anyone know a internet link for this? I located a free Profile program link, but I cannot print it without a TRIAL watermark printing on all pages to prevent filing. Thanks.
Could you just use the program, take the numbers produced and hand write a tax return for the corp?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts