Canadian Money Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any recommendations for some Free Stock Screening Tools that they have used that work well?

Or I would accept a pay one at a reasonable cost.

Thank you,

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Nothing worthwhile through your broker? I know TDDI has a stock screener that allows you to combine a bunch of metrics and establish a range of values for each to filter for stocks

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I second the broker suggestion. Stockrover.com also has a decent screener, but the interface isn't the best.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I was looking for a recent discussion about stock screening tools. Maybe this one should be in the "Investing" forum. Anyways.

Any suggestions? I'm looking for stock screening tools which would use the total return (considering the DRIP in the return) and it should include all Canadian stocks. I'm also looking for advanced options, lots of options... I think TradingView's stock screening tool allows lots of screening parameters, but does not include long-term performance. I can find this using MorningStar's screening tool. I also use many other screening tools based on my needs, but none seems to be truly complete (and free). I wish Portfolio Visualizer had a stock screener using all of its statistics.

Or anyone here built its own stock screening tool using Python? Any code available somewhere on git instead of having to start from scratch?

Also, do you guys any website providing lots of information like Portfolio Visualizer and Stock Charts? Seems like there are only those two who provide total returns while including Canadian stocks. (Or MorningStar's full chart with "Dividend Effect" display)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts