- Franco-Nevada is a gold focused royalty and stream company with additional interests in platinum group metals and other resource assets.
- The majority of revenues are generated from high margin assets in North America.
- The portfolio provides exposure to some of the largest gold discoveries in the world.
- We currently operate with a small organization of approximately twenty full-time employees and contractors.
- We operate with a flat management structure similar to that of a small merchant bank
- Over 95% of our investments to date have been for precious metals assets.
- As of March 26, 2012, we have a total of approximately 342 assets in all commodities at all stages of development.
- For our gold division, we have 170 gold assets of which 39 are in production, 20 are advanced with the potential of production in the next five years and 117 are exploration stage royalties.
Stock quote http://tmx.quotemedia.com/quote.php?qm_symbol=FNV
Monthly dividend 0.06 USD yields 1.35%
Dividend history http://performance.morningstar.com/stock/performance-return.action?p=dividend_split_page®ion=CAN&t=FNV
FNV.TO price performance from Feb 01 to May 31 approx price Feb 01 2008 19.00 +14% 2009 25.45 +19% 2010 27.05 +10% 2011 27.85 +30% 2012 45.30 - 6% 2013 53.30