Canadian Money Forum banner

Finally got around to buying my ticket to the Wall Street funhouse

Tags
welcome
4K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  JOgden1987 
#1 ·
Hello all,

I stumbled across this forum while googling things and thought it was a great place to explore. Unfortunately, very few in my family or immediate friend group are into investing or finance in general so I'm glad to find a forum of like-minded individuals to bounce ideas off of and learn from.

I've always had an interest in finance and investing but only a few years ago, after I finished my bachelor's degree, did I start to delve into it. Likely that coincides with now finally having money to devote to it haha.

At this point, I would categorize myself as a noobie passive investor as my investments are mainly split between a few TD eSeries funds, but I am hoping to delve more into individual stocks, bonds, and maybe options as time progresses.

Also, I am actively working towards a career in finance having just finished a graduate program for Financial Services and progressing smoothly towards CSC and eventual CFP accreditations.

Excited to spend some time mozying about on this forum and expanding my knowledge of the finance and investing world.

Cheers.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.