Canadian Money Forum banner

1401 - 1406 of 1406 Posts

·
Banned
2,686 Posts
A video doctored to make CNN look bad..........not a unique concept.

Probably created by one of Trump's crooked crony criminal chums.
Yeah, that's it...because we all know that CNN is the beacon of honesty and integrity :) :)

Why don't you find the original from CNN and prove that it was doctored?

·
Banned
2,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,403
That was weird and I am not sure what to make of that. I actually hope it isn't a fake news event even for CNN in such a disaster as we have seen in Houston.

·
Registered
12,545 Posts
Is this a new low for fake news CNN? Look closely at the footage...at 49 seconds the reporter who is wearing beige shorts and sandals runs to "save" a flood victim. The camera conveniently cuts away (it looks edited) and then 9 seconds later in supposed "live time" the very same reporter is now wearing long black pants and rubber boots. He changed clothes faster than Superman, and also he also deemed it necessary to do so before "saving" this man's life!! The CNN timeline on the bottom right shows 10:02 before and after the magical change of clothes, but I wonder when this "rescue" was really filmed and how many takes they had to do to get it just right... :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e8mX6VWXvQ&t=93s
FOX is already way beyond that low. FOX would routinely use footage from other protests when covering tea party protests to inflate the apparent attendance. They have been caught doing this many times.

·
Registered
12,545 Posts
Is this a new low for fake news CNN? Look closely at the footage...at 49 seconds the reporter who is wearing beige shorts and sandals runs to "save" a flood victim. The camera conveniently cuts away (it looks edited) and then 9 seconds later in supposed "live time" the very same reporter is now wearing long black pants and rubber boots. He changed clothes faster than Superman, and also he also deemed it necessary to do so before "saving" this man's life!! The CNN timeline on the bottom right shows 10:02 before and after the magical change of clothes, but I wonder when this "rescue" was really filmed and how many takes they had to do to get it just right... :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e8mX6VWXvQ&t=93s
Are you blind? In the top-right corner, it clearly says "moments ago", which is another way of stating explicitly that it was not live. Then there are obvious, explicit cuts before the interview with the correspondent.

1401 - 1406 of 1406 Posts