Canadian Money Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep receiving all those big printed documents for the general meetings and the voting, etc.

I asked to receive them in electronic version only, but I keep receiving all that wasted paper documents.

Can't I receive everything as an electronic version only?

It shocks me to think that all of the shareholders receive a printed copy of those huge documents. We're in 2021!

·
Registered
694 Posts
I think it was in transition to e-notices at end of 2019, and I bet a lot of the collating and data entry was displaced by COVID onset.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
I have told my broker I want to receive electronic ones but they keep sending me the damn letters. Sometimes, on the letter, there's a link you can go to to change your preference, but it seems unreliable AF.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think it was in transition to e-notices at end of 2019, and I bet a lot of the collating and data entry was displaced by COVID onset.
I hope they'll soon get up-to-date with e-notices!

I have told my broker I want to receive electronic ones but they keep sending me the damn letters. Sometimes, on the letter, there's a link you can go to to change your preference, but it seems unreliable AF.
Exactly! Same situation!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I keep receiving all those big printed documents for the general meetings and the voting, etc.

I asked to receive them in electronic version only, but I keep receiving all that wasted paper documents.

Can't I receive everything as an electronic version only?

It shocks me to think that all of the shareholders receive a printed copy of those huge documents. We're in 2021!
If you have a account in BMO InvestorLine, make sure you will get electronic version only in account service. In this way you will get email for the link to voting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts