Canadian Money Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Pretty common knowledge the virus enters thru the eyes as well but social distancing & hand washing are much more important than masks & goggles...(according to Dr. Bonnie Henry who actually has a clue & BC 's covid rate reflects her intelligence)

·
Registered
17,064 Posts
Nearly all cold and flu viruses can enter the body through the eyes. This is why they tell you to not rub your eyes with your (dirty) hands, especially in flu season. If you need to rub your eyes, either use a clean tissue paper or wash your hands first.

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
This is only news to those who have been selectively reading or totally unaware. This has been known early on. it is a medical fact that viruses and bacteria can enter in almost any human opening.... that could be cuts, eyes, nose, mouth, ect

AND wait for it... butt holes too can let in viruses.... however most butt holes are already covered in public places, at least the ones below the neck.

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Should we all fart loudly to warn off others?
My kids and I joked about this as we are getting annoyed with people not getting the hint. The though is that the loudness of the fart would not be very effective, but more than ‘potency’. The loudness would just offend everyone around you, and that would be rude . Those who are properly distancing and wearing masks, should not have to witness ones bodily sounds. However, in these times, if there was a a particular foul smell, it should not impact negatively if they are properly distancing and wearing a mask.

This lead to other discussions on perhaps body order after a particularly sweaty sport practice would suffice or other methods. There were many variables Such as men have a better sense of smell than women overall, plus older people have a lesser sense, allergies, air flow, ect. Also, there was a whole discussion about the ability to release the right type of gas on demand.

We concluded that a particularly foul smelling gas release could reduce the risk of people coming near us, but it was less consistent and reliable than merely wearing a mask, keeping our distance and tfirmly asking people to stay out of our space. The other risk with trying to launch a ‘fart on demand’ is that you could end up with an accident in your pants.

can you tell speak of different COVID scenarios a lot in our home. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: calm

·
Registered
746 Posts
Maybe running a line over to the bed from the furnace Gas Detector to sound off if I fart in my sleep?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
The power hungry have turned into dictators forcing people to wear masks.

Lets suppose I am right & masks do not stop the virus from getting through the mask & the masks lowers oxygen levels which in turn weaken the immune system. As well as the mask makes a good breeding ground for the virus. Plus the virus deaths are way over blown.

My thinking the masks do more harm then good. If masks are so good why are we throwing away money using hazmat suits in level 4 virus labs ? Just use masks

If the dictators can force you to wear a mask that does more harm then good. What is to stop them from mandatory vaccination ? If these guys were wrong about the masks do you really think they are going to be right about the vaccines? Big Pharma is in business to make money they want markets for vaccines. Ever watch an add on TV for drug to cure one thing & the list of side effects is huge LOL. Over the years governments have killed more people then any virus. Reducing the population to reduce CO2 some think nothing of it as well as killing off certain segments of the population.

They are doing a great job of silencing anyone that disagrees.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Lets suppose I am right:
1. masks do not stop the virus from getting through the mask.
2. masks lowers oxygen levels which in turn weaken the immune system.
3. masks makes a good breeding ground for the virus.
4. the virus deaths are way over blown.
Whew, that's a pretty big laundry list. Most of those ideas have been beaten to death by the nay-sayers and found to be false by just about everyone except crazy people, so I wouldn't hang my hat on them all being in the suppose I am right category. You'd lose every time.

If masks are so good why are we throwing away money using hazmat suits in level 4 virus labs ? Just use masks
Well, everyone agrees masks are recommended so wearers don't transmit the virus. We all agree that they don't stop anyone from acquiring the virus. I would think that you would understand that in a level 4 virus lab, we need to protect people from acquiring the virus. Right?

Ever watch an add on TV for drug to cure one thing & the list of side effects is huge LOL.
Yeah, it's hilarious for sure. I love that they speed up the audio so we might not hear all the terrible possible side effects, while simultaneously showing such wonderful happy people in the video. Funny stuff, but it has nothing to do with this COVID situation. Hopefully, the vaccines don't have the same type of side effects - yikes.

Usually side effects are confined to a precious few. I know I take a few medications myself, and if I read the papers on it, I might be pretty scared reading all the possible side effects, but these are simply effects experienced by a very small minority.

Over the years governments have killed more people then any virus. Reducing the population to reduce CO2 some think nothing of it as well as killing off certain segments of the population.
They are doing a great job of silencing anyone that disagrees.
Yeah, OK, that's crazy talk and you know it. You're a smart guy. Think this through.

ltr

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wearing a mask to reduce oxygen has the complete opposite effect as oxygen therapy which increases oxygen levels to strengthen immune system. How can these so called scientists get it so wrong ?

What is the purpose of having us wear masks ? Any rational person should question if something is not right ? Truth by consensus It must be true everyone is wearing masks the virus must be going to kill us, Please please vaccinate me

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, everyone agrees masks are recommended so wearers don't transmit the virus. We all agree that they don't stop anyone from acquiring the virus. I would think that you would understand that in a level 4 virus lab, we need to protect people from acquiring the virus. Right?

ltr
So your saying the virus can not exit the mask only enter the mask ? How about air is it able to exit the mask or only enter the mask ?

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
So your saying the virus can not exit the mask only enter the mask ? How about air is it able to exit the mask or only enter the mask ?
No, my understanding is that they feel if everyone wore a mask that it would result in a source control of the the virus through large droplets that blast out of a persons mouth when they breath, cough or sneeze. The mask tends to limit how many droplets leave the mouth in these situations. Certainly lots gets through, but it's quite limited. And this is paramount in stopping the spread.

In a normal breath, it goes through, just the same as when we are breathing, so if you breath in the virus, the mask doesn't do much.

So, wearing a mask stops a lot of the spread as does frequent hand-washing and social distancing, it all helps help slow the spread of the virus.

I know you understand this.

ltr

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
No, my understanding is that they feel if everyone wore a mask that it would result in a source control of the the virus through large droplets that blast out of a persons mouth when they breath, cough or sneeze. The mask tends to limit how many droplets leave the mouth in these situations. Certainly lots gets through, but it's quite limited. And this is paramount in stopping the spread.

In a normal breath, it goes through, just the same as when we are breathing, so if you breath in the virus, the mask doesn't do much.

So, wearing a mask stops a lot of the spread as does frequent hand-washing and social distancing, it all helps help slow the spread of the virus.

I know you understand this.

ltr
I dont trust anything they say.

They are lying regarding the number dead from the virus. If you die in a car accident it is COVID?

Why are they buying higher COVID numbers by using money to pay hospitals if they have COVID cases or paid more money putting people on ventilators which is an incentive to put people on ventilators that dont need a ventilator which is causing deaths

Why did they seed nursing homes with COVID.

Why are people are getting positive test back for COVID when they have not even been tested ?

Why are they censoring on face book, you tube etc doctors that say they are wrong ?

@ one time they thought we would be killed off by destroying the ozone by using hair spray. Destroying the Marsh lands would kill us, same with acid rain. They even had cites claim state of emergency for CO2

You cant believe a word they are telling you regarding COVID. CNN has no interest in reporting news there main goal seams to be hate Trump & cause fear regarding.

COVID it is all one sided bias bought & paid for.

Social distancing does not work. It causes the person in the store to be in the store longer as the person behind them is exposed to the virus longer. It is natural for your body to be exposed to germs.

There is only x amount of space closing down certain areas just increases the concentration in the remaining area. People are social animals dictators trying to change our nature into something we are not does not work & will cause more problems. Locking healthy people in their homes is not good people need to get out, get fresh air, exercise & socialize. Solidary confinement is torture for prisoners.

Why have they totally killed the economy & destroyed life

The dictators are choosing who is essential & who is not. Food supply chains have been shut down. Lower that CO2 burn our food or is it burn food cause starvation ?

This thing is way out of control, years ago they would have hung them in the streets

When you follow the money with Bill Gates having a monopoly on health & controls much of the media it should make you wonder.

The masks will cause a breeding ground for the virus. A higher concentration behind the mask increases the amount through the mask.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
I dont trust anything they say.

They are lying regarding the number dead from the virus.
Yeah, you make a lot of good points, but I feel you give the government too much credit. To me, they just aren't that bright and would have trouble mustering such an organized effort. In fact, I would think it would be in their interest to report less cases of this virus than more, just like the United States has done. I think we can see where that's gotten them. Anyway, we'll agree to disagree on the severity of this problem, if there is indeed any problem to disagree on.

ltr

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I always try to do that which is moral which is to do that which causes the most long term happiness for everyone. If I figured masks were a benefit i would wear one. Not only do i think they are a negative over all for health. I do think wearing them helps Gates & the few deep pockets continue the game & I think the game could get very ugly when the vaccine is introduced,

As far as the government I do not think they know what they are doing & are not the masterminds behind it though some are being paid off like Fauci. The thread I started not so mainstream COVID info(or something like that) had some good info regarding Gates & the dangers of Vaccines by James Corbett

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
I always try to do that which is moral which is to do that which causes the most long term happiness for everyone. If I figured masks were a benefit i would wear one. Not only do i think they are a negative over all for health. I do think wearing them helps Gates & the few deep pockets continue the game & I think the game could get very ugly when the vaccine is introduced,

As far as the government I do not think they know what they are doing & are not the masterminds behind it though some are being paid off like Fauci. The thread I started not so mainstream COVID info(or something like that) had some good info regarding Gates & the dangers of Vaccines by James Corbett
I really think you need to seek professional help lonewolf. You have obviously lost touch with reality.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Masks could potentially hamper government controlling us through face recognition technology. That would enhance our liberty.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts