Canadian Money Forum banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
My wife was telling me today that a friend of hers that works in our local Dollarama here in Kingston have seen a total of 4000 less people shopping each day since COVID-19. There usual daily amount was a steady 5000 people. The opposite has happened compared to what they thought would happen. Just sharing this with anyone that may be interested.

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Sold it all last week for a good price, and bought MFC, TD, etc. for discount prices. DOL did its job perfectly - holding up during a recession - it was time to cash in.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Sold it all last week for a good price, and bought MFC, TD, etc. for discount prices. DOL did its job perfectly - holding up during a recession - it was time to cash in.
I've been long DOL for many years. Excellent management. Picked up more a week or so ago when it dipped to $35. Maybe I bought your shares.

ltr

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
I've been long DOL for many years. Excellent management. Picked up more a week or so ago when it dipped to $35. Maybe I bought your shares.

ltr
Oh I'd definitely be interested in getting back in someday. Perhaps when the overall market is up 50% and DOL is up 20%. :p

81 - 84 of 84 Posts