Canadian Money Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,880 Posts
For some yes, for others no. Did that help?

It all depends on your knowledge of the company, your investment personality, your risk tolerance, etc. That is different for everyone. Only you can answer that question for yourself.

Are you asking us to do the research for you? That doesn't seem right.

Do you have some insight in the company you'd like to share? Do you have specific questions? Is there something about the company that appeals to you? Try asking a better question, we can be helpful sometime if there's a question that is answerable and not overly broad.

·
Registered
16,675 Posts
I guess this is the only thread on DSG? Surprising considering what an amazing stock this has been.

I hold some DSG in my growth/momentum portfolio. It saw a big gain today on some massive volume -- does anyone know why? Based on the volume it looks like some kind of event happened.

·
Registered
16,675 Posts
Answering my own question: this was quadruple witching day and I see very high volume on many stocks, since options and futures are expiring. I don't think there's anything DSG-specific going on.

Here's the 5 year chart of DSG by the way

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yes, I don't know why people don't talk much about this top Canadian tech stock. Interestingly, I don't hear that much about CSU neither which is my personal favourite. It seems like people are all talking about the new trending stocks, but they forget about these stocks which had massive returns over the last decade (and are still moving up fast!).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts