Canadian Money Forum banner
1481 - 1500 of 1579 Posts

·
Registered
7,623 Posts
and the medical system in BC!
Yes US medical system has been digital and encrypted for me

Then I have to scan it back to Canada and so they can print it out to rescan until nobody can read it

Impossible to keep it secure as well

·
Registered
19,932 Posts

·
Registered
7,623 Posts
More problems for crypto.....

That's not a problem for crypto

Galaxy Digital was a boomer VC that most dislike, Celsius is a bankrupt centralized business just like GM and Tornado Cash was a known problem

CNBC clickbait for boomers makes the brain saggy

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Market conditions cited in crypto lending firm Hodlnaut's trading halt

we regret to inform you that we will be halting withdrawals, token swaps and deposits with immediate effect. We have reached this difficult decision due to recent market conditions
I wonder what's going wrong for them? Where they a lending counterparty in one of the other heists?

·
Registered
10,176 Posts
Looks like the title of this thread needs "updating" soon on something more appropriate ... as it heads for a total collapse.

Let's start the time-line of this thread:

Started: December.13, 2020:
Ends: 2022 ... August, September, October, November or December?

·
Registered
7,623 Posts
Market conditions cited in crypto lending firm Hodlnaut's trading halt

I wonder what's going wrong for them? Where they a lending counterparty in one of the other heists?
These are centralized lending platforms. Some refer to them as "DeFi mullets - fintech business in the front and defi in the back"

The decentralized lending platforms based on code have kept working fine throughout market conditions if they were sufficiently collateralized. There's always risk of liquidation in lending markets. That's just how it works. Not everyone has the capacity here to grasp that there are many things going on

One thing is certain you don't want to be on a centralized platform during tough market condition. I moved anything on-chain in the spring. I have about $3 USD locked on celsius. There were many warning signs for those paying attention.

Regulation will be good. Reality is not everyone is technical enough to use DeFi directly so these DeFi mullets will exist as a service

·
Registered
7,623 Posts
Looks like the title of this thread needs "updating" soon on something more appropriate ... as it heads for a total collapse.
ok boomer

It's not like that hasn't been predicted by miserably old sods for a decade now 😂

$20k BTC is far from a total collapse and still on a upwards trend

Reactions: hfp75

·
Registered
7,623 Posts
US Treasury and Circle have been freezing assets that interacted with Tornado Cash

Now there's a bunch of transactions from Tornado Cash going into known/doxxed celebrity wallets

US wants to police the world good luck to em. It's gonna cost more than it's worth

·
Registered
7,623 Posts
The US has long arms and willing partners.
So if somebody puts weeds in your yard

US says they tracked by satellite illegal substance according to US law being transported to saggymans yard. Does it really matter when weed is legal in Canada and you didn't even put it there yourself? Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it makes legal sense in all countries and that the US is the world police

saggy critical thinking is soggy as usual

·
Registered
7,623 Posts
The more you talk the lower we see your intelligence really is

Saggy be saggin more the older he gets

·
Registered
10,176 Posts
ok boomer

It's not like that hasn't been predicted by miserably old sods for a decade now 😂

$20k BTC is far from a total collapse and still on a upwards trend
... if the ilks like you say so. It can go up as high as the sky for all I care ... I ain't holding them and raking them millions/billions in ... LMAO.

Simple question for you m3s, do you sleep well at night knowing what's the eventual outcome is for the suckers who believe in your crypto-craps?

·
Registered
10,176 Posts
The more you talk the lower we see your intelligence really is

Saggy be saggin more the older he gets
... sags, since m3s takes so much pleasure in calling you names and constantly so (like the little-balled bully(s) at school), it's only fair that you should be made aware that "m3s " stands for his previous moniker of "mode3sour". Yes, that's includes the word "SOUR" which tells you how much positivity he has.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Busy day today in crypto meltdown land:

Blur Finance rug pulls for over $600,000 -- IE: it WAS exactly a scam

And some more random failures that might be scams, or just failing businesses:

Hotbit crypto exchange suspends trading due to criminal investigation
cryptocurrency exchange CoinFLEX announced they have filed for restructuring

1481 - 1500 of 1579 Posts