Canadian Money Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the Copper Fox Metals thread where we can discuss the company and its evolution in a dispassionate and objective manner. Let's hope this thread doesn't get hijacked like other CUU forums have been.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97 Posts
The development of the CUU mine has been shaky at best. I recall a large stake being purchased by a Foreign business man... That's all I know and have no need to know more at this point!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
First post. Check.
Penny resource stock. Check.
Venture stock exchange. Check.

That's a quick PASS.
OK, Goldstone, not a problem. My first post on THIS forum. To save you some time, Copper Fox is a partner with Teck Resources on the Schaft Creek joint venture, is well financed and with insiders owning a majority of shares. Frankly, I don't expect any action on Schaft Creek, my own reason for entering this stock in the first place, until late in 2015 at the very earliest so, in that sense, I can understand your reticence at investigating further. Good luck to you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,483 Posts
Copper Fox: Building a pipeline of North American porphyry copper projects

Mining Journal, 15 March 2021

Copper Fox Metals' strategy is generating porphyry copper projects for large and mid-tier producers.

Be careful, it seems like this company is a pump and dump.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Copper Fox Announces Updated Mineral Resource Estimate for the Schaft Creek Project

Newsfile Corp.
Mon., March 22, 2021, 6:00 a.m.

Calgary, Alberta--(Newsfile Corp. - March 22, 2021) - Copper Fox Metals Inc. (TSXV: CUU) (OTC Pink: CPFXF) ("Copper Fox" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the results of a Resource Estimate for the Schaft Creek polymetallic copper-gold-molybdenum-silver porphyry copper project located in northwest British Columbia. The Schaft Creek project is managed through the Schaft Creek Joint Venture ("SCJV") formed in 2013 between Teck Resources Limited ("Teck") (75%) and Copper Fox (25%) with Teck being the operator. The Resource Estimate was prepared by Tetra Tech Canada Inc. ("Tetra Tech") and Red Pennant Geoscience ("Red Pennant") in accordance with NI 43-101 standards (May 9, 2016), CIM Definition Standards (May 19, 2014) with guidance from CIM Best Practice Guidelines (November 29, 2019).
. . . . . . .

More details:
https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/copper-fox-announces-updated-mineral-100000850.html
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Be careful, it seems like this company is a pump and dump.
Again, you'd better get on to Teck and tell them you think Copper Fox is a scam. Teck hold 75 % of the Schaft Creek copper deposit and Copper Fox own the other 25 %. It's a joint venture. By the way Copper Fox share value hit an eight year high yesterday - a slow and steady rise in share price since you last labelled Copper Fox a pump'n'dump a couple of months ago. And still nowhere near its true value. Suggest you do some research before commenting any further.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,483 Posts
It may be legit, but in general, if you see a penny stock where the only activity on a message board about it is someone reposting their press releases, it's a pump and dump.

To humor you I looked at their fundamentals. They've been operating since at least 2011 (I don't know before that, but that's how far back the Morningstar report goes). Since then they have had negative operating income every single year. They have had zero revenue every single year. For me, any company that has never been able to earn a single dollar in 10 years is not a buy.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top