Canadian Money Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
CJT is on a bull run again. I guess it's ER expectations.

Out my ~20 buys this year, CJT is my 3rd most profitable buy so far, after WELL and DOO.

·
Registered
19,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
They reported earnings today and the stock is up 7%

Since the start of this thread, CJT is now up 187% compared to just 2% for the TSX Composite

·
Registered
915 Posts
Yes, what a day! So many of my stocks jumped today, my portfolio is up +3.66% today!

·
Registered
19,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
They reported earnings today and the stock is up 7%
And now on the positive COVID news, it's down to lower than its pre-earnings price.

The stock market sure is a funny place! You never know what's gonna happen with these dang crazy things.

·
Registered
19,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I'm pasting a short news item on Cargojet video. The planes are full, cargo business is doing great and they're even hiring more people. Air Canada is entering the space too with planes re-purposed for cargo only.

I was very lucky with this stock pick. My stock screening procedure identified it at the end of 2019, so I was able to enter before COVID. If you look at the stock chart you'll see that it was already performing amazingly well in 2018 and 2019 but then it rocketed even higher in 2020. Probably a case of a business that was already doing well, which then through random circumstances (COVID) got a lucky break.

My position has more than doubled now. I'm sticking with it and will review again this summer.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts