Canadian Money Forum banner
181 - 183 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Seems like the CCO price might be getting ahead of what it might trade for in a year, so I recently at 52w highs cut our holding and now our stake is down to 5K

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Talk is the Wall Street Bets apes at Reddit have taken up uranium and that is why Cameco and others in the sector are soaring. They may do what they did to Gamestop. Bought a 100 today for the hell of it. Not my usual kind of play but may be good for a laugh.

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Talk is the Wall Street Bets apes at Reddit have taken up uranium and that is why Cameco and others in the sector are soaring. They may do what they did to Gamestop. Bought a 100 today for the hell of it. Not my usual kind of play but may be good for a laugh.
Uranium isn't a meme stock imo

Sprott launched a uranium ETF and they're buying it up. So it is demand from investors rather than nuclear power itself but there can be a supply shock from the underlying real demand of that nuclear. Sprott is supposed to list this new ETF on NYSE as well

Looks like the Sprott ETF is trading at massive premium right now which should mean they are buying from CCO?

181 - 183 of 183 Posts