Canadian Money Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Recently I took out a $ 30,000 loan for my small family business from a private credit company. Money lender provided me with a calculator to calculate the cost of my loan and the cost of the monthly payment. Be careful when signing contracts with private credit companies, as they often inflate the interest rate and you'll have to repay the loan ten times more than you took, or your loan will be sold to a collection firm that won't let you live in peace. You can also use online credit services, which will allow you to quickly and easily get a loan for up to $ 100,000 with online loans for a lot more convenient to work with.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Recently I took out a $ 30,000 loan for my small family business from a private credit company. Money lender provided me with a calculator to calculate the cost of my loan and the cost of the monthly payment. Be careful when signing contracts with private credit companies, as they often inflate the interest rate and you'll have to repay the loan ten times more than you took, or your loan will be sold to a collection firm that won't let you live in peace. You can also use online credit services, which will allow you to quickly and easily get a loan for up to $ 100,000 with online loans for a lot more convenient to work with.
How did you do this?

21 - 22 of 22 Posts