Canadian Money Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Sprocket go away please.

I hope things are going well in your first week of parenthood. :) You will sleep again I promise.

Then your baby will hijack all your gadgets.... remotes, iphones, laptops etc. I just got my son a video player in the hopes that he will leave my iphone alone or at least not scream "cookie" at the top of his lungs when he sees me answer a call. Yep I play him YouTube clips of Cookie Monster when we are at the checkout now he wants to fool around with it all the time.... I decided to get him a video player yesterday when he was deleting some of my contacts:eek:

Just take the time to really grok your child. It is so worth it :D

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
We actually bought a remote from Toys R Us to give him. He was so rabid about ours. My hubby was worried about the possible toxins in our cheap chinese remotes. Not exactly approved for baby chewing. The remote we bought made sounds but it only worked for a couple weeks because his saliva shorted out the electronics behind the plastic buttons. hubby tried and failed to fix it but it was all corroded.

Also you may want to try a program called Alphababy. This is a program where they can whack away on a keyboard and it says the letters. It also makes shapes. My favorite price... free

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.