Canadian Money Forum banner

581 - 583 of 583 Posts

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Truely an impressive come back!
In any case, knowing it hit $5 in April, I am not in a hurry to buy at $29.
You should never anchor yourself like that, but I do know why you want to do it. The $5 is history and unless we get a brand new pandemic, it may not ever be seen again. As for the $29. If it goes to $100, it will be a bargain price and if it goes to $15 you overpaid. The important point here is only the future can determine the merits of $29 not the past.

All that said, I did not buy anymore today either... but I am aware I may regret that.

·
Registered
193 Posts
You should never anchor yourself like that, but I do know why you want to do it. The $5 is history and unless we get a brand new pandemic, it may not ever be seen again. As for the $29. If it goes to $100, it will be a bargain price and if it goes to $15 you overpaid. The important point here is only the future can determine the merits of $29 not the past.

All that said, I did not buy anymore today either... but I am aware I may regret that.
I understand what you mean. My point was just that I would rather invest in stocks that can weather the storm better than how ACQ performed through the plandemic. I also have my doubts that it will reach $100 anytime soon.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I understand what you mean. My point was just that I would rather invest in stocks that can weather the storm better than how ACQ performed through the plandemic. I also have my doubts that it will reach $100 anytime soon.
We all have doubts. ACQ did earn $1.29 per share, in the last 3 months. Christmas is coming up and people still don't want to take the bus. This company, through mom and pop consolidations can grow for decades, and every acquisition is immediately accretive.

581 - 583 of 583 Posts