Canadian Money Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
What is the point to this thread other than to provide a platform for those who wish to post in favour of or against Trump?

There are more important things to focus your time and attention on right now.
There are several posts with false claims against Trump. It seems that everyone of them is eventually proven wrong, so perhaps the people starting them should confirm their sources before posting misinformation. Or, at least admit they were wrong and promise to do better in the future :)

If you're not interested, ignore them.

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Well if you don't believe the media, I guess you will just have to call the German Health Ministry and ask them.
Why not go right to the source and ask the company that Trump supposedly tried to buy out?

"
CureVac @CureVacAG

To make it clear again on coronavirus: CureVac has not received from the US government or related entities an offer before, during and since the Task Force meeting in the White House on March 2. CureVac rejects all allegations from press.
8:55 AM - Mar 16, 2020"

Ever since the 2016 election I have checked out some of the wilder anti Trump stories and when I got to the bottom of them, found they were either exaggerated or out and out bullshit, without exception. I'm not the only one who finds this peculiar. Investigative journalist Matt Taibbi, in an interview, said he finds it downright embarrassing that his profession has sunk so low and he is far from being a Trump fan.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Trump is the US President and he job is to lead the USA... of course he wants a solution for the CoronaVirus - if he can tout that its a USA solution hes a hero - its politics... and if Canada invented a working vaccine, I would hope that we get it first...

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
before our heads get too big, lets remember that most of the world does NOT come to CMF for all the latest-breaking news and comments on covid-19.... its more or less limited to the regular 50 or 60 of us nerds who come here regulatly, to spout off ....oh dear..

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
before our heads get too big, lets remember that most of the world does NOT come to CMF for all the latest-breaking news and comments on covid-19.... its more or less limited to the regular 50 or 60 of us nerds who come here regulatly, to spout off ....oh dear..
Why would anyone? You and a couple others start an anti Trump thread every other day with information that's usually proven false. Once exposed as false you few NEVER correct the misinformation or apologize for spreading false information....you just slink away and appear another day with another false accusation.

The credibility of this forum suffers mainly from you and a couple others, not the forum members you keep accusing of watching Fox news.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I'm not any more anti-trump than I am anti-any politician so to speak, guy...

If i can find it, i'll go back to 2015 when i was the first here to predict trump would become president...i remember posting:
"President Trump! has a nice ting to it, don't you think?"

this particular item just caught my eye & i was hoping to get some comments / feedback from others. Sorry.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Where is Jargey?? I have been missing is informative and entertaining posts! Like the one above :)

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Where is Jargey?? I have been missing is informative and entertaining posts! Like the one above :)
Just another hit and run from one of the few who keep posting unverified "news". Once proven wrong they run away. But don't worry...one of them will be back very soon with another story that will be proven false.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts