Canadian Money Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one interested investing VR&AR Eduation? Immersive English Learning? Victoria BC

Infusion Edutainment VR & AR Research and Developing Company. We are located in Victoria BC, Canada. We have been in operating since November 2016. Currently we are in operation as a successful Virtual Reality lounge. Geared towards education and language learning through Altra reality (virtual reality, augmented reality and mixed reality)
We are going to be releasing an early access application of our Altra reality (VR, AR and MR) bot project. This app will give students the opportunity to learn and practice native English with a 3D human hologram in VR (virtual reality) or AR (augmented reality), also on screens it will be able to communicate and talk with them as a native English speaker using AI (artificial intelligence). Virtual reality is recommended to have the most immersive experience therefore creating the most effective learning environment.
This application will be from beginner English and it will change over time as the AI learns. We will teach the basic greetings and weather so it is ready for students to practice. We can customize the bots knowledge base to any particular subject or course. With our team, a professor from the University of Victoria who has a doctoral in linguistics and has recently published a book with Cambridge and our experienced ESL teachers who have seriously spectacular skills esl edutainment on the project helping guide our tech nerds to create the ultimate application, we are sure this can be an effective tool enhance quick quality learning. We can also offer many different accents of native English. The finished product will be an app that holds over 30 native English immersive environments/situations, covers over 100 topics in daily life and school life that works on universal devices. (htc vive, oculus, smart phones with vr box…)
We are also working on teacher assistant (TA) bots that assist teachers to teach and interact with students in different courses, such as Science, Physics, Biology and so on though AI, VR and AR.
Please feel free to contact if you are interested!
Best Regards,
Tanya

Office: 778.265.8338 (Victoria)
Cell: 250.858.1857(Victoria)

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
Thanks for your contribution. It is interesting and informative.

It does not qualify as an investment. Investments require numbers.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thanks for your contribution. It is interesting and informative.

It does not qualify as an investment. Investments require numbers.
It does seem more like a request for a cornerstone investor. An investment requires a return which is never really known in advance, there might be speculation available about the return against a requested capital allocation though. It sounds like this is very initial stages. It is an interesting concept with room for scope expansion, depending on the cornerstone investor that responds the actual scope and end product could change before a prospectus is produced.

Would be awhile before this could be listed on the TSX exchange I think.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Infusion Edutainment VR & AR Research and Developing Company. We are located in Victoria BC, Canada. We have been in operating since November 2016. Currently we are in operation as a successful Virtual Reality lounge. Geared towards education and language learning through Altra reality (virtual reality, augmented reality and mixed reality)
We are going to be releasing an early access application of our Altra reality (VR, AR and MR) bot project. This app will give students the opportunity to learn and practice native English with a 3D human hologram in VR (virtual reality) or AR (augmented reality), also on screens it will be able to communicate and talk with them as a native English speaker using AI (artificial intelligence). Virtual reality is recommended to have the most immersive experience therefore creating the most effective learning environment.
This application will be from beginner English and it will change over time as the AI learns. We will teach the basic greetings and weather so it is ready for students to practice. We can customize the bots knowledge base to any particular subject or course. With our team, a professor from the University of Victoria who has a doctoral in linguistics and has recently published a book with Cambridge and our experienced ESL teachers who have seriously spectacular skills esl edutainment on the project helping guide our tech nerds to create the ultimate application, we are sure this can be an effective tool enhance quick quality learning. We can also offer many different accents of native English. The finished product will be an app that holds over 30 native English immersive environments/situations, covers over 100 topics in daily life and school life that works on universal devices. (htc vive, oculus, smart phones with vr box…)
We are also working on teacher assistant (TA) bots that assist teachers to teach and interact with students in different courses, such as Science, Physics, Biology and so on though AI, VR and AR.
Please feel free to contact if you are interested!
Best Regards,
Tanya

Office: 778.265.8338 (Victoria)
Cell: 250.858.1857(Victoria)

I think all this is a duplication of a real teacher's tasks. Not as a babysitter for students.

And if a student knows how to use a computer or download an app. for that matter, he/she already know/is practising the basic english greetings, weather et al.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Greeting Everyone! you wont understand VR AI and AR until hands on yourself!

Hello Everybody! Nice to meet you all! i m new to this site and wasn't sure i should put all the details on the site.
The detail information is all in our project ppt and spreadsheet, but is not for showing public.
and Thank you David, this project is at the start up stage and we are most likely looking for a cornerstone investor or a partner.

Ideally, we are looking for someone who has nature interest and understanding about AR, VR & AI technology.
If you have done some research you would understand AR , VR & AI market.
I really appreciate all your guidance and I m not here to try to convince anyone to invest your money to our project, We need man power more.

The weather and greeting topic in the bot is just the sample for showing people, sorry i wasn't making clear,
and we dont want to be on TSX, I apologize if I have post our project at the wrong place.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Can Altra reality write your posts for you? Whoever is doing it now is doing a poor job.
Since you asked, I do have a nature interest. I go to nearby Tofino quite often to enjoy the nature there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts