Canadian Money Forum banner

581 - 597 of 597 Posts

·
Banned
2,915 Posts
I hope her effort will bring in a system in with little chance for fraud. Both republicans and democrats have suffered from this through a number of elections. I have talked to people in the US and they don't think it is right and ID should be shown.

Even if the count goes towards Hillary which I am sure it would because there will probably be fraud there also. Looking at the voting and hearing time and time again, Trump votes switching to Hillary and never the other way around tells you something is probably going on and it should stop.

·
Banned
2,915 Posts
People keep saying Hillary won the popular vote but there is a lot of fishy stuff around this so this claim is probably not true. Like Trump always having huge turnouts or reports I heard in Florida that all you mostly saw was Trump signs on the lawn.

http://electionnightgatekeepers.com

It is very hard to find evidence because the fraud is hidden well or to hard to be 100 percent sure about it.

Knowing this the election should stand but the US should work very hard to make their election system as clear as possible so fraud is very hard to commit.

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Trump peddles $149 MAGA Christmas ornament

magacap.jpg

Sample Amazon reviews:

It called Mary a nasty woman, told Joseph to go back where he came from, built a wall around the manger, and then when you press it it sings "I'm Dreaming Of A Totally White Christmas."
There was a blue ornament, it was smarter than this one, had a lifetime of experience, supported trees of all colors and beliefs, and (get this) was loved by two million more people than this ornament but somehow this ornament is the one on Amazon.
This ornament tried to grab me then denied it and said i was fat
This ornament will make your Christmas tree so great. It has plans, secret plans that no one knows and your tree will be so great when you put this ornament up.
This ornament built a wall around my tree and tried to make the Nativity figures pay for it.
In genuine President Putin Soviet Red. Show your loyalty to the Soviet Union.
It tried to put my nativity figures into an internment camp. Would not buy again.
How is America not great when people have 200 dollars to blow on a cheaply made ornament?

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
George Soros targeted by Trump supporters over protests

Billionaire investor and philanthropist George Soros has become the target of Donald Trump supporters, who have begun organizing protests against the prominent Democratic donor whom they see as contributing to civil unrest in the wake of the 2016 elections.

The Hungarian-born investor, a Jew who survived the Nazi occupation during World War II and who has committed about $12 billion of his fortune to human rights work around the world, has long been a lightning rod for conservatives for his support of progressive causes.

That criticism reached a fever pitch online since the presidential election as Trump voters and conspiracy theorists see Soros' hand — and wallet — in the protests that raged across the country in the days following the election. It's a claim of financial support Soros' Open Society Foundations disavows.

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
'Faithless' Texas elector won't vote for Trump

Suprun, a paramedic from Texas who served as a firefighter during the Sept. 11 attacks, sparked controversy when he wrote a New York Times editorial last week saying that even though he is a Republican elector, he will not vote for Trump.

Suprun explained his decision to "New Day" host Alisyn Camerota, arguing that Trump "fails three basic tests" and that as a result he was seeking "another Republican" candidate to support."

"One, it's not sure to me (Trump's) able to defend the nation," Suprun said, pointing out that "there's clearly some ties to Russia that need to be examined."

Suprun also said that Trump had "not taken the opportunity since the election to unite the country in any way" and that "finally, we don't know what his financial conflicts of interest are."

·
Registered
59 Posts
Be safe everyone~!

(Page 17) It's not wasting time but we have to learn the lesson from the past.
There are many cases the peaceful protests tune violent.
Participants need aware the violence occur from Police, Authorities and radical group etc..
The radial groups are often hired by Authorities that would like to lead conflicts and behind the grope make their profits in same time.
They also don't care which group win or lose.
The result are often the both of groups suffer from the riot/war.

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
The tallies are in. Crowd size estimates are not easy but the best estimates from unbiased sources put the Washington crowd side at 500,000. They were joined by millions of other marchers throughout the United States, Canada and the world.

It is officially the largest protest in US history.

00march.jpg

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
The tallies are in. Crowd size estimates are not easy but the best estimates from unbiased sources put the Washington crowd side at 500,000. They were joined by millions of other marchers throughout the United States, Canada and the world.

It is officially the largest protest in US history.

View attachment 13746
It was a march, but calling it a protest is a stretch-these braindead sheep didn't have a clue what they want.

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
It was a march, but calling it a protest is a stretch-these braindead sheep didn't have a clue what they want.
Nah, it was a protest. You may not understand why they protested. Buttercups who are offended by Madonna's language may not understand. Most do. Time said this about the largest protest in US history.

There is no precedent in U.S. history for the show of collective outrage that answered Trump's Inauguration. But then, there is no precedent for Trump, either: impetuous, thin-skinned and, for his trouble, entering office facing a grassroots opposition that heated up faster than a cup of ramen.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Madonna's offensive language - bj offers, etc. actually offended enough men and women to vote for Trump. She should stick with singing and forget comedy.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Madonna's offensive language - bj offers, etc. actually offended enough men and women to vote for Trump. She should stick with singing and forget comedy.
At this point she will do literally anything for attention-she can't stand being ignored by the public.

581 - 597 of 597 Posts