Canadian Money Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Arch Crawford Predicted the high in 1987 to the day a month in advance with a horrendous crash to follow. Has been rated number 1 market timer by Hulbert financial 5 year period ending 1997, 2 year period ending June 2003, 2 year period ending Oct 31 2009, He was also been rated number 1 for gold & bonds over the years. Crawford has done his own research in how planetary alignments effects stocks.

Martin Armstrong his computer has predicted every crash since & including 1987. I have posted a lot links from martin regarding the Covid BS Armstrong built Socrates

Mark Liebovit I heard recently was ranked something like number 4 & was number 1 in January. Developed volume reversal

Rick Ackerman has a very good hidden pivot system he has developed

Greg Mannarino the Robbin Hood of Wall street Greg will send for free to your G mail ETFs & stocks of when to buy & sell. This guy is good he had his lions ride the market into the highs this year had them out near the top & had them buy near the bottom this year also had his lions buy bit coin & silver near this years lows.

Martin, Mark & Rick views on Covid Bs can be found on Howe street for free if you look over their work.

Greg Mannarino he talks about often on his free daily video about the corruption regarding COVID & the take over. Has developed trading systems

I subscribe to Crawford news letter & he does talk about masks do not work he refuses to wear one & the whole thing is BS

There are others as well. Most on this site are following the herd & are not independent thinkers all of the above did their research developed their own method of trading that was different then what others were using. The above are all independent thinkers. All of the herd thinkers I know believe in the BS. Truth is needed for survival which is why the independent thinkers were able to develop systems that work

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
I guess that puts me in good company. Am a skeptic on Corona virus stories and this year have been making good money in the stock market. Continue to do the blood electrification and still virus free in spite of being in the high risk group.
In my view there is a corona virus, it is sweeping the world making people sick, and killing people. But has not been as bad as predicted, there are cures that are being suppressed (HCQ+Zinc+Azithromycin for one) and the preventive measures have caused havoc in the world economy. But the financial losses have been papered over with money printing. That is about it.

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
I guess that puts me in good company. Am a skeptic on Corona virus stories and this year have been making good money in the stock market. Continue to do the blood electrification and still virus free in spite of being in the high risk group.
In my view there is a corona virus, it is sweeping the world making people sick, and killing people. But has not been as bad as predicted, there are cures that are being suppressed (HCQ+Zinc+Azithromycin for one) and the preventive measures have caused havoc in the world economy. But the financial losses have been papered over with money printing. That is about it.
Also I do think masks work to a certain extent in reducing the spread of infection but are not a cure all.
In my town of Cobourg, I was informed by a nurse that there are no covid cases and my doctor told me in Peterborough there were 2 but there are none at the present time. We are not far from Trenton which was supposed to be a covid hot spot. So I think the danger of plague like death rates has been exaggerated.

·
Registered
855 Posts
...research in how planetary alignments effects stocks.
Don't tell me you believe in this stuff?

I get it that there may be value in technical analysis and reading charts and patterns, etc. But heavenly bodies affecting stock prices?

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Not a fan of astrology but it makes as much sense as Elliot waves and a lot of other theories. Some people find success in methods that I think are totally bogus. It seems you need some kind of theory or framework to base your analysis on, after that it is mostly experience. I know my methods make no sense to a lot of people but they work for me. And other peoples' methods work for them. It seems you have to find what works for you and stick to it.

Reminds me of a story told many years ago by a successful investor. His introduction to the stock market came when he was a kid, through an uncle who dabbled in stocks. This uncle was a very conservative investor. His favorite stock was Cities Service, he owned that stock for a long time and had done very well with it. Then one day he told his nephew he was selling all his Cities Service. It seemed he just got back from a road trip where he had seen Cities Service gas stations for the first time. All those years he never knew it was an oil company, he thought it was a public utility. So he sold it at once. You don't have to be smart, you just have to make a few good decisions.

·
Registered
12,731 Posts
The most important attribute successful investors have in common is patience.

It applies not only to investing but most all areas of life.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts