Canadian Money Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
^ Although I can't take advantage of this as it is only available through a mobile app which I don't have, thanks for the headsup jargey3K! [And wow, an entire month I now read. ]

For others who can sign up/interested, the A&W coffee is not bad at all ... tried it once with their coffee-loyalty card version (or just before Covid hit!).

As well as their sweet-potato fries (not free of course). Burgers are doable - 100x better than MCD. Best item in the house is their "A&W Root-Beer" - love that. They use natural sugar cane for sweetners.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Yes, the Rootbeer is tasty. I like the Teen and Uncle burgers, though I dislike the modern “open” packaging they come in. Things get cold too fast. I wish they still used the old aluminum/paper wrapping.

·
Registered
14,342 Posts
I have to drive all the way across the city now to get a good foot long hotdog at a family restaurant.

They are closed during COVID.......:(

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
anyone try to sign up for this Sipscription offer? I downloaded the A&W app & then tried to sign up for the offer but keep getting error message, cant sign up.
anyone else try?

·
Registered
544 Posts
I had no problems signing up via an email they sent me. It was confirmed by another Email. It’s not showing up on the app yet, maybe because it doesn’t start until March 1.
in the meantime Jarg, chill - you can still get McD coffee for a buck on their app.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts