Canadian Money Forum banner
41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
A&W. Ups div distribution 11.1 % from .135 mth to .15 mth.

As a result of the performance by restaurants in the Royalty Pool, the monthly distribution to unitholders will increase from 13.5 cents per Unit to 15.0 cents per Unit, beginning with the July distribution which is payable on August 31, 2021. The new distribution rate translates into an annualized distribution rate of $1.80 per Unit, an increase of 11.1% from the prior level of $1.62 per Unit.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Intertape Polymer announces increase.

On August 10, 2021, the Board of Directors amended the Company's quarterly policy to increase the annualized dividend by 7.9% from $0.63 to $0.68 per common share. The Board's decision to increase the dividend was based on the Company's strong financial position and positive outlook. Accordingly, on August 10, 2021, the Company declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.17 per common share payable on September 30, 2021 to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 16, 2021.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Emera dividend increase:

"On Sept. 24, Emera hiked its dividend by 3.9 per cent, to $2.65 on an annual basis from $2.55, marking the 15th consecutive year the company has raised its payout."

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Crescent Point increased its dividend from 1 cent to 12 cents yearly, or 3 cents quarterly. While that seems like a big increase, I remind myself CPG used to pay 23 cents a month, or a dividend 23 times higher than their new one. Of course, most of us knew the old dividend was unsustainably high. I could see their dividend going up about 500% in the next few years, but not 2200%.

·
Registered
12,324 Posts
Crescent Point increased its dividend from 1 cent to 12 cents yearly, or 3 cents quarterly. While that seems like a big increase, I remind myself CPG used to pay 23 cents a month, or a dividend 23 times higher than their new one. Of course, most of us knew the old dividend was unsustainably high. I could see their dividend going up about 500% in the next few years, but not 2200%.
That was when CPG was a ponzi scheme, i.e. a pacman going back to equity markets with artificially supported (by dividend) offering prices. I am not sure investors should now begin to trust the 'new' reformed entity.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
I got out of CPG years ago when it was like $44?

I remember my old boss buying some around $20 and I couldn't understand why. I would never touch CPG. Same as Baytex. God, I can't believe Baytex used to be 50.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I got out of CPG years ago when it was like $44?

I remember my old boss buying some around $20 and I couldn't understand why. I would never touch CPG. Same as Baytex. God, I can't believe Baytex used to be 50.
Touching Baytex circa a decade ago -> tears.
Touching Baytex circa 2020 -> tears ... of joy.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts