Canadian Money Forum banner


  1. Paper Return : Return adjusted

    Hi, This is my first year of filing my tax returns in Canada. I am a permanent resident and I submitted my paper return in the first week of march. I got my refund of 1500 CAD today. But when I filed the return the refund was calculated as 5700 CAD. I got access to My Account today and when I...
  2. International Student Here: Someone told me that I can get $500-$1k back as taxrefund

    I am an international student here studying the past 2 years. I got an advertisement through Wechat (app) that there are these accountants that can get a tax refund for $500-$1000 dollars when you don't have any income. Their set prices are $15 for international students with no income and...