Canadian Money Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags

1-2 of 2 Results
  1. Taxation
    During my stay at Montreal until August 2020, I received advanced childcare support for my daughter from the QC government. Then I moved to Halifax, NS, with a new job. A few months ago, I got an RL-19 slip from QC government stating that I need to report the amount received in my income tax...
  2. Taxation
    The fact that I had self-employment income in Quebec and received some childcare advances, means that besides my Federal/BC tax return, I need to file a Quebec tax return. Let's say I received $60K in Quebec in freelance income, then I will end up paying $X (a few thousand) to Quebec. Now I am...
1-2 of 2 Results