Canadian Money Forum banner


  1. Brookfield Partnership K-1 form?

    I got some K-1 forms for hubby for his Brookfield Partnership holdings in his RRSP. I thought BIP.UN was supposed to be Canadian. Groan. I'm trying to avoid all US holdings as husband is dual and we haven't sent in any US tax return in a number of years. The IRS is hoping to know and collect...