Canadian Money Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags

1-3 of 3 Results
  1. Taxation
    I used to just accumulate my donation receipts then wait for year five and then file all at once. Was I supposed to document every year in my tax return and carry forward instead?
  2. Taxation
    hi, I am unpleased with how my tax dollars are spent and I feel rather powerless with my vote and the choice of party. I had the idea of donating as much as the taxes I pay to charities thinking all of it was a tax credit, but here it BC only 29% of it is. That still leaves 71% of my taxes...
  3. Taxation
    Hi everyone, As a newcomer to this forum, I'd first like to say thanks for all of your informative posts and blogs, a number of which I've been following for some time now. The collaboration is helpful, constructive, and appreciated. I have a question concerning the tax breaks given for...
1-3 of 3 Results