Canadian Money Forum banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Taxation
    For you tax experts out there, if we have an occasional babysitter, can we simply get her to write us a receipt for us to claim, or does it need to be salary with CPP/EI remitted to CRA? Thanks in advance!
1-1 of 1 Results